JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Make an aero cloner with a decent res

2 Likes

Wiki drawing this morning, signups still open.

7 Likes

Just looked at the blue raspberry truffle description on irie’s site… tart raspberry and dark chocolate? Yum.

2 Likes

The cut I had didn’t have any chocolate, it was fruity. I’m very curious what’s in these.

1 Like

The winners have been chosen
#22 - @globalhead

#9 - @freed111

#16 - @Agreenpassion

Please shoot me a PM with your shipping addy and I will get these out tomorrow! Congrats!

24 Likes

Congratulations @Agreenpassion @freed111 and @globalhead

4 Likes

Congrats @Agreenpassion @freed111 and @globalhead nice win!!

5 Likes

Congrats @Agreenpassion @freed111 :slightly_smiling_face:
…and big time thanks @JustANobody & @joheimgrohen :pray:
I’m really looking forward to growing this strain.
OGTW
:v:&:green_heart:

7 Likes

Big congrats to @globalhead and @freed111 for the win. Many thanks to @JOHEIMGROHEN for the beans and @JustANobody for the cool contest. :sunglasses: Thanks guys!

7 Likes

Thanks, @JustANobody .
Congrats to @Agreenpassion and @globalhead also
And to @joheimgrohen

7 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Thanks for sharing the fruits of your labor @joheimgrohen , and for administering the giveaway @JustANobody .

4 Likes

This doesn’t suck.

24 Likes

beautiful.

very nice .

2 Likes

Better view than the sewer line I just had to dig up…

I’m envious of you right now. lol

7 Likes

Way better than what I’m doing. 85* out and slinging hot mulch in the sun. Luckily we found some shade to take lunch. :grin::v:

4 Likes

Was a nice little hike for my wife and myself, got some fishing in, and a couple joints and hiked back down.

8 Likes

I have one.it works, but I prefer plugs to root in. Also, the sprayers, and bubblers I’ve tried in it both make it drip out the edges. I just need to set it in another tub to contain the drips. My dome/plugs tray fits nicely into my tent also. The cloner does too, but it’s way more space consuming for the 18 spot capacity, compared to 30+ in the tray/dome.

Just took a driving break and walked a 2 mile wildflower trail in Wisconsin. So many great things blooming here that are done already back Home. Trilliums, blood root, Jack in the pulpit, ladies slippers orchids, and so much more. The Virginia water leaf, marsh marigolds, and lupine up here are insanely gorgeous right now. Nature rules. I bet your hike was lovely @JustANobody . :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I hear that about the cloners, I changed the nozzles and after some adjustment it works well.

It was really nice, things up this end of the road are starting to bloom really nice now.

5 Likes

Flipping the @Crafty_Flame guided coco run tonight! Gave them one final veg feed and then later this week when they need to be fed again they will get bloom nutes.

And th e 3x3 is open. I’ll get that cleaned up tomorrow and get to popping the pack of @jaws FP OG IC1 and I’m going to do it in coco I think.

20 Likes

congrats @ the winners !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like