JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Lookin awesome!! What are the big differences you’re finding between Coco and soil?

1 Like

100% he will say growth rate. when dialed you always seem like a week a head and 2 weeks by harvest. they really explode when you have your feeding dialed and they dry back within a day.

3 Likes

I ran coco outdoor on a couple auto Affie plants and they were completely dry in 36 hrs. That how long my trips would take for work round trip so I’d always be racing home, talking to myself, saying “shit shit shit, the girls are dead” performed very well outside considering the continuous dry back they experienced. IMO

3 Likes

The growth is wild.

1 Like

I want to do a couple tomatoes in coco outside this year. I have clones rooting now.

2 Likes

Took a look at the FP OG IC1 Cereal Pheno seeds this morning. 10 floating 2 have sunk. Is this good? Bad? Doesn’t mean anything?

1 Like

Use your voices people. This is the time to speak up. Please don’t blow hot air and then take no action when the time comes.

2 Likes

There looking really good, nice work!

1 Like

Thanks! I have a good teacher in @Crafty_Flame.
I stripped them all this morning and gave them their first bloom nutes watering.

3 Likes

Well whatever he’s teaching you is working great! Nice job @Crafty_Flame!

1 Like

That is Great .!! @Crafty_Flame is a Master Grower.!! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

He knows what’s up, pretty good breeder too.

1 Like

Good morning friends!

1 Like

Morning dude.

1 Like

Bro, is it ever going to dry out!? Storms again last night and again this evening! Friggin crazy I tell ya!

2 Likes

I don’t think so! But my garden is loving it!

2 Likes

I’ve been so busy that I haven’t even got more than tomatoes and peppers out. About every second is spoken for. lol

1 Like

I have corn, carrots, garlic from last fall, and spinach. Everything else is harding off on the patio.

2 Likes

I am a big fan of every one of those. Actually, I think I’m a little addicted to garlic. lol
Too much so if you ask my good wife.
:laughing:

4 Likes

First time growing our own and it’s going well! Fresh garlic is amazing

3 Likes