JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Flower is when those coco ones get sketchy, you will be fine if you water 7 times per day. Haa haa

3 Likes

I don’t know if it was correct, but I only watered my floraflex quickfill coco chunks every 2 days. The coco does get pretty dry but the plants don’t seem to mind

1 Like

I have a feed pump and sump pump to automate everything, just need the time to set it up.

2 Likes

The Worst Outdoor Grow of 2024 has officially been kicked off. Halle Berry and Pine Tar Kush have been kicked out of the house. 20 gal fabric pots with living soil amended with cowshit and compost. Worms like crazy.

24 Likes

Is this gonna be a torture test? Just let them go and see what happens ?

1 Like

Minimum effort grow. Going to pop a Stardawg Corey out there and something else. I won’t use much pesticide because our neighbor raises bees. If it molds the non moldy parts will go to the chickens.

2 Likes

Corey doesn’t do well outside resistance wise

3 Likes

So yea, Stardawg is going to stay inside for a coco run.
Thanks @hoss8455

5 Likes

Of course. Fucker even had ants all over it when I put it out.

4 Likes

Corey Haime and Corey Stardog. Guess I will learn the hard way, like always.

15 Likes

That’s way more effort than I’m doing. Mine would be molded by September.

2 Likes

Look what just got pulled out of the seed fridge.
@jaws FP OG IC1 Cereal Pheno. I’m going to run these in coco, flower in half gallon pots, keep cuts from all plants, and hopefully find a milk and cereal and/or dry cereal keeper. If not, there’s going to be a bunch of seeds to look through.

This is cool, I haven’t seen one of these before.

Wow, really beautiful seeds @jaws. I hope I do them justice. They look great for 8 year old seeds I think.

And away we go.

28 Likes

Now if you don’t like how the first coco run go’s through flower are you going to re run them in soil to see if you get a different expression?

2 Likes

very cool PLEASE give me a shout if you find any of the three were looking for, also if you need more i have some still here with me. ran across more just yesterday, funny i know but i have a lot of shit over here and some times things just pop up ya know.

hoping for a solid brother …

11 Likes

Absolutely dude! I’ll let you know how the germination goes, they look to be in good shape. Hoping to go 12/12.

3 Likes

No I’m just really liking coco and I think it’ll be great for a seed run. Nice and quick.

6 Likes

The Corey heime line has historically done very well Outdoors. You’ll be the first to run the #2 outside but a fair amount of seeds of that line have done well under the sun for folks.

7 Likes

I like testing my grow, I grabbed the Chem 91 fems and an AJ SD for the same reasoning.

Franky and AJ Sd.

13 Likes

Very cool, I am flowering AJ Sour D now inside.

5 Likes

Vegie garden starts are hardening off.

And this coco thing is cool, just out a bunch of cuts into coco for another flower run.
I’ll finish defol in the AM.

16 Likes