JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Nice projects mate, sure keeping busy

4 Likes

It’s just keeps going. Now I just have to keep the damn cat out

9 Likes

It’s too much, but it keeps my add contained.

2 Likes

It worked!

20 Likes

nice , how long it take to print those. I have and old as printer and it takes a while to print a few

1 Like

whats the printer model, how much do they cost

It was like 27 and took a few hours. I went to bed after it was running. I redid the layout and have more printing now, I ran out of test filament half way through the second run.

2 Likes

Very cool, great idea, well done!

1 Like

I grabbed an ender 3 v3 se off Amazon for $199 and then bought a bunch of different filaments for probably another $150. I had a Rasberry pi sitting around so I tossed octoprint onto that and once some cables come in I’ll wire it to the 3d printer and it’ll enable wireless printing, no more using the SD card.

1 Like

Thanks man.

1 Like

This run is going well. Next we are going to try something a little move complex. A toy for the cat.

11 Likes

Nice Man, looking good

Thanks. I’ve gotten a few tips on running it so I hope the next run is a bit nicer.

Check out the link below for a sweet giveaway.

6 Likes

Hit the Veg tent with some fish emulsion and silica.
Watered the flower tent last night. I really need to trim the bottoms 1 final time, get the blumats in place, and get the net up. It’ll have to wait for another day.
Still messing with this 3d printer.

15 Likes

Hell yeah! Cheers! :beers:

1 Like

Got a little something brewing for everyone’s favorite pollinator! Overgrow the world.

10 Likes

Pollen cases??

1 Like

Dude you are a crafty fucker. Even you mason jar bong is clean looking. :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

This printer is super easy. I didn’t create anything, just printing others creations. I worked on a large puck for a private group, going to test thst this morning. It’ll be my first 3d design.

5 Likes