JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Looks like peanut brittle… but for sure more POTENT

:fire: :fireworks:

1 Like

Fresh frozen terps are Loud !

1 Like

I can’t wait. I’ll do it next weekend while the boss is away for a conference.

1 Like

The first Lambsbread has emerged.

10 Likes

First time doing this, are these ready for pollination are give them another week?

4 Likes

just make sure you get the breeding done BEFORE day 28 of flower. plants need 6 weeks to make mature seeds. bud size is not all that important when doing this, in some cases when you pollinate a plant with smaller{ish} buds then after harvest you really need to break in down really well because the seeds will be right up next to the frame.

what day are you on there …

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips man I appreciate your advice greatly. I’m on day 14 from flip.

1 Like

ya to soon brother unless you have decent sized buds at that age, some plants bud faster then other.

onward …

2 Likes

Gotcha, like everything else with this plant, patience is key.
I’ll check back next week on that. Appreciate it man.

1 Like

Just picked up a 3d printer today. Pretty excited about that!

1 Like

What is the model of the 3-d printer

I grabbed a Creality Ender 3 V3 SE

3 Likes

They are……like a race car. They are a blast to anyone with a high threshold for frustration. That said I enjoy mine quite a bit.

2 Likes

Sounds perfect for me to get lost in!

1 Like

Little check up of the veg and flower tent. The weighted blankets seem to be responding well to the fertilizer and and 2nd topping. Clones are chugging a long.

Flower tent looking great. Gave the breeding plants a little lift. Raised the light up about 4 inch eaches.the top colas are still a little close but we will keep an eye on them.

16 Likes

The 3d printer has arrived. I’ll probably get it set up tonight and hopefully get a first print going.

5 Likes

yea, u can print some seed pucks

1 Like

Oh, oh I will be.

1 Like

Not a bad afternoon. She’ll eat good. Now I can get back to bow hunting. And maybe even clean up the flower tent one last time before I put up the support net.

9 Likes

First print is going down. I failed a couple times but this one seems to be doing better.

12 Likes