JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

idk why but the tent shot looks so big i keep thinking 10x10 lol

1 Like

I have this to help me keep track of things, for now… I’ve used it a lot more than I thought I would.

Lemme know and I can give you the formula for the day calculation

6 Likes

Grow is looking great!!

How do you find the extra supports? Do you notice much difference with the sides sucking in? Mine does it enough to set off the security camera I have watching the tent (yay teenagers), it drives me a little batty

1 Like

The supports are the AC Infinity high cfm kit.

AC infinity sponsor me please. Lol

8 Likes

Blockberry mom getting ready to be tossed into a 7 gal pot and flowered out once the AJ’s is done in the next couple of days.

And fresh snips to get her into coco.

14 Likes

get them to sponsor you for the new 3 in 1 ac heater humidity vpd units they just dropped lol cool idea but a little over priced at the moment

6 Likes

Oh yea, way overpriced imo

4 Likes

How’s the SD? Does it have a strong fuel smell in flower? I’m pretty excited to have it flower out this fall.

2 Likes

Yea it has a nice diesel smell to it I’d say. I’m more concerned about once it’s dried and cured for a bit. It’s skinty for sure.

2 Likes

Yeah I look forward to your smoke report on it. I’ve had SD once when I first started smoking, and it was good but everything knocked my socks off with one hit then.

Smoking some double diesel recently and it has me looking forward to this winter when I get to smoke AJ’s

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool @luxton and that’s on google docs?
If you could send that to me, it would be much appreciated :+1:
Man, you guys snap hangers with the amount of air your pulling through the tent. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

I’ve never tried hangers, this was my first go. For 45 bucks it was nice and easy and had the intended results.

2 Likes

Ima cheapo, 5 bux at the dollar store, done.
But I’m not running any ac so it would just be pulling ambiant air, just faster 🤷
Edit. As well Pac north west is much cooler this summer

2 Likes

i really like these ones cus they use the slack in the tents to give you extra square footage by pushing the tent out every inch matters they say. well she said before she left me …

https://www.amazon.ca/VIVOSUN-Green-Suitable-4x4Grow-4-Pack/dp/B0BYRBRX9V/ref=asc_df_B0BYRBRX9V/?tag=googleshopc0c-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=684747694216&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17608486689735562449&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9001201&hvtargid=pla-2197587629266&psc=1&mcid=5cd3c7aff0073a919d9d616de7a79778&gad_source=1

5 Likes

Nah, it’s just an excel spreadsheet…

Lemme sober up enough to clear out my data and sure, I’ll post’r up… There are 3 sheets in it, the first I keep track of the seeds I received from OG, including auto/reg/fem/photo/etc… The second sheet is my grow log and the third is just a bunch of dropdown stuff for the first sheet.

Gimme 15ish :grin:

Better make it 20 :grin::grin:

6 Likes

Ok, a little longer… Gotta get it up on my webserver, I can’t upload xlsx files, but it’s coming

2 Likes

Take your time. I’ll have to set up my puter that’s been a dust collector for a year or so

2 Likes

http://www.victoriapitbull.com/StrainTracking.xlsx

That should work, but let me know if it doesn’t :ok_hand:

There are free apps for phones that should play nicely with xlsx files :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks, just used Microsoft 365. I’ll mess around with it and figure it out.
It might end up be for nuttin… Yeah, name checks out :smirk:
Shouldn’t be that hard to start using :+1:

1 Like

If anyone else wants to use this, you’re all more than welcome!!

1 Like