JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

The FP OG plants are about the get trimmed up.

12 Likes

Wow!! Nice lil jungle in there :slight_smile: !!

2 Likes

Yea coco is out of control. I stripped and topped all the @jaws FP OG IC1 plants

5 Likes

Right on, they all look fantastic!!

1 Like

This Indiana Bubblegum is wild, a few clones of her are out growing in the wild with some friends.

Peanut Butter Dream by @Crafty_Flame is loving life.

Overall the flower tent looks happy as can be. The dirt plants are going to be massive I think.

31 Likes

I’m trimming up this Indiana Bubblegum from @Rhino_buddy. This is skunk and funk and no Bubblegum for sure from the dirt grow. I’m very curious how it comes out from the coco grow, because there’s going to be a lot.

9 Likes

Happy plants…looks great in there.

3 Likes

That BH7 is going to be a problem

18 Likes

Your grows are looking great bud, nailing this coco grow. Hope that IB smokes good for ya.

2 Likes

The big ones are some of my last dirt moms.in 7 gal pots of reused organic soil and our compost.

2 Likes

I remember you talking automation for watering, you come up with a system yet your going to use? I’m using the autopots and growing in those are sweet, left for 10 days once and came back with no problems.

2 Likes

The PBD from @Crafty_Flame are starting to finish nicely! They are on day 48 of 12/12.

23 Likes

Yea I just haven’t implemented it yet, been a busy couple of weeks. Once I get to the hardware store and buy more hose I’ll have the auto drainage and watering set up. I’m using all floraflex stuff and running the drain line into a condensate pump. For now it’ll just dump into a 5 gal bucket but I will eventually plumb it into the sump.For veg I’m going to install 2 DIY drainage trays what will drain into the condensate pump. The dehumidifier will also drain into that.

7 Likes

Not the review I was hoping for, really wanted to smell that bubblegum

5 Likes

I’m not going to rule it out yet. The buds on the coco plant are looking much nicer so maybe my typical soil recipe was missing something it normally likes? I donno.

7 Likes

:pray: for u :pray:

2 Likes

Those bubblegum notes come out after some cure time. You do have a grip of it to smoke. :wink:🫶🏼

6 Likes

@Rhino_buddy , the Indiana bubblegum is something I’ve been interested in for years. Any chance you’ve got a grow journal or any more info about your work with it? I didn’t find anything with a search, but my search skills may be lacking.

@JustANobody , everything looks amazing. You’re killing it.

5 Likes

I can’t wait. Honestly I just don’t think I gave it something it wanted. The buds look very different in coco so it’s going to be interesting.

2 Likes

Morning all!

2 Likes