JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Morning @MoBilly. How are you doing?

2 Likes

Out of likes, but let me just say…beautiful…and good morning everyone

1 Like

Fine as can be considering. lol Thanks. I am back on my feet and getting things done (slowly but done lol).
Hope you are kicking it high and long today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These assholes got me teaching today…class was dismissed prior to lunch. Woooooooo

2 Likes

Hey @Trimeresurus !

Sadly I’ve only grown her and possibly shared a couple pics.

Stoked to see the difference between Coco and dirt @JustANobody

2 Likes

The coco Indiana Bubblegum is wild. Here’s my most recent Pic, it does not do it justice. Next run I’ll up her cal mag, 2ml/gal was not enough.

18 Likes

sorry if ya answered this already but does it have any real bubblegum smell at all ?.

thanks …

4 Likes

Not now, it’s straight skunky funky, not straight skunk. @Rhino_buddy said it comes out a bit in the cure. That being said, I think my soil was missing something for this plant, the coco grow plant looks different, especially the buds so right now it’s a wait and see. Probably 10ish days until it gets chopped.

5 Likes

i think im starting to learn some new shit over here in this house, it seems a lot of ppl are getting those notes there after from pretty much any strain after dry. these are the hidden terps on a lot of strains. seeing it now in a lot of cheese stuff, you may not get it in your face while growing but right after chop and a short dry/cure its right there.

i think i need to STOP judging plants while there on the frames and growing and start judging them after the chop.

need to test this more for my personal needs …

11 Likes

Looks great, awesome job training that beast

4 Likes

Yea I remember you talking about that with the cheese specifically. I know Halle Berry changed for me after a cure. I’m going to leave that Indiana bubble gum in Grove bags for a bit before trying more again.

5 Likes

I didn’t do shit lol just let it go. Its like a chode Xmas tree.

4 Likes

You better believe it. That Canna Cheese is smelling of more savory cheesiness the longer it cures.
I’m loving the way that has turned out.

5 Likes

ya the UK CHEESE was very much like that for me, it never really smelled cheese while growing but as soon as i opened the dry tent after ten days the cheese was there for real.

it was nice …

6 Likes

One of the first things I grew here in my new place was called “freeman cheese F2” and I loved those plants, but only got a hint of cheese. I remember that jaws even asked me if it smelled cheesy and I didn’t really think so at the time.

Months later it is our favorite high, smells wonderfully of cheese, and I regret not having known what I had. I’ve ordered more of those haha.

6 Likes

Flash 10 slot giveaway going on.

5 Likes

Last time we shared some with a buddy, whom doesn’t smoke a ton, he asked how I got it to tase like bubblegum. Hahah. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Nice work she’s looking wild!

2 Likes

One step closer to automated feeding.

18 Likes

What is that?

1 Like