JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Sweet baby Jesus. This RIL Diesel #4 from @hoss8455 is packing it on early!

30 Likes

I’d say so! What day?

4 Likes

Like 31 hahahaha

3 Likes

Little veg tent update.
This Peanut Butter Dream by @Crafty_Flame keeper was in a 2 inch pot until last night.

AJs Sour Diesel, this is my second mom, the larger is being flowered. She was in a solo cup until last night.

Last of the dirt mom’s have either been cloned or are in the cloner now, the dirt mom’s are off to the woods with a friend of mine

27 Likes

@Sailorboy shoot me a pm with your addy bud!

24 Likes

Congrats @Sailorboy and thanks for the chances @JustANobody

3 Likes

Congrat @Sailorboy . an thanks @JustANobody . ur always rocking it buddy …really appreciate you

4 Likes

Thanks brother, I could figure our this strain and knew it was fire so I signed up, not like the other one I had issues with yesterday trying to figure out lol @JustANobody and @BasementGardens

6 Likes

Here’s some solo shots of the Worst Outdoor Grow of 2024 plants. Buckets are 5 gal, bags are 20 gal. Soil is cow shit and compost.

Halle Berry

GMO

Pine Tar kush

Weighted Blanket

Sowah Pebbles

Mother of Berries

In other news I have no plants in dirt any longer, minus a fresh chocolope cut from @hoss8455. They are all headed out to the woods in a friend guerilla grow.

38 Likes

oh man amazing root structure and overall healthy plants. those are going to absolutley be huge in coco lol. dont forget to charge that brick with cal mag tho!
also i see 2gal pots ya they will be huge

4 Likes

Good morning OG, coffee and OMC for breakfast. That’s a nice strain for anxiety/depression.

@JustANobody - I’d like to ask you some coco advice if I may?

During hot humid days, I’m losing some seedlings that are around three days to two weeks old. At the moment they’re good, but last germination a few weeks ago - I’d say 30% dampened out, starved, or broke in half. I’m not sure if I’m losing them from the pot drying out in the heat , humidity, fungal reusing coco? or over feeding. Probably a mix? How did you handle seedlings in coco in this grow? Your plants seem really healthy no matter the strain.

8 Likes

Them outdoor girls look great. I like getting a preview of the sowah. I have your sowah/mhp cross. It’ll prob crack this winter.

I’d probably take the dome off, plant directly in coco and not water for awhile after you just wet the coco for germination. I feed half strength nutes for the first week or 2 and then let it rip.

7 Likes

Flower tent looking good.

Garden coming along nicely.

41 Likes

Looks great @JustANobody

I’m totally using cattle panels next year for my garden. My tomato plants are pulling down my setup.

2 Likes

The cattle panels are working very well. It’s like a wall of leaves to soak up the sun. The vines are massive and they have great support.

5 Likes

Is that last picture wild onion?

1 Like

Garlic
10 characters

2 Likes

Good morning. Beautiful gardens.

1 Like

Thanks dude, you’re up way too early if you aren’t going fishing

2 Likes