JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

It’s just my daily routine. Normally, I am up at four at work by five. This week my boss is off and I am opening the Plant. Up at three at work by four.

5 Likes

I feel like we should fire your boss

4 Likes

It’s about six weeks a year opening the building falls on me. After 32 years, I am the go to guy for many things around here.

5 Likes

Good morning y’all!

5 Likes

Just gonna drop these screenshot here so medman can’t remove them from his thread.

12 Likes

I had dude on ignore so long I forgot they were on the forum. Glad to see I read them correctly.

5 Likes

selling fake tincture is pretty scummy. only ppl that buy that shit are really mostly using it for medical reasons like cancer or lots of pain.

4 Likes

Yea he’s pretty disgusting.

2 Likes

Good morning @JustANobody, garden looks good, nice when you can start getting some harvest and love those cattle panels they work great. I read up alittle on that fellow and your previous comments from other posts in the past and have not even followed him, good job on staying on top of him and calling out the bs, have a great day!!

4 Likes

Some people are just slime. That shit is below low.

Personally I want to be able to NOT hate the man that looks back at me in the mirror. Selling fake meds to those poor suffering folks is a black mark on this persons soul. How can anyone sleep at night after doing such a thing!?

11 Likes

Welp, we added more to our waterfowl flock. Our son held the box tightly the whole way home from the fair. 4 fawn runner ducklings.

36 Likes

Very good question

1 Like

I’m digging the pedestals and use of the condensate pump! I have a 4x8 tent that none of my botanicare drain trays fit in and was going to build a custom drain table but these pedestals are a much better solution!

One question though, did you modify the condensate pump by putting a water inlet on the side? I think I found the same one on Amazon but it has the water inlet on top.

2 Likes

This right here :point_up:t3:

3 Likes

I did, I used a heated up socket to make the hole about 3 inches up the side.

2 Likes

Nice work MacGyver!

I found this low profile condensate pump on Amazon I might get. The low profile might save from having to make any modifications on a regular pump. Any thoughts or feedback?

https://www.amazon.ca/Little-Giant-554201101-Condensate-VCCA-20ULS/dp/B09LXM1JK3/ref=sr_1_12?crid=335UEVD81A7AE&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.HMQVoyyvLhe6HrdHfjTIuWswtjJEpGlhLO1WtWezSG0n-T_23IlsFwsxHgWxwSzfq05vTU-lnOluw5FYOK7Viov2hcbGSv6TfnxUD3MMDGDMUnpzvRrOjkcziDomqV0ABBGz5Cm2wu8MF_1NmD2DF-PyRntEMnUMBh2jnqvUKQ2TVweDxlAiGdwGfatcbMqSYuWuCvFC4Phy3IBt2qHdcJRY5pljVHQUwIkAPzR6CGrhJxV4zNF2uGnA_6O6ErKT_WOf9BYyigB5_AoYKEFEtfpDYAAsH_KKv3szlrw1_70.m9aEzFDEpB-RNWxH3E1vmz14O7hO_JGDkUitCHktmrw&dib_tag=se&keywords=condensate+pump&qid=1722117175&s=hi&sprefix=condensate+pump%2Ctools%2C88&sr=1-12

4 Likes

You can’t go wrong with little giant. That’s neat.

3 Likes

Sampling some PBD by @Crafty_Flame tonight. This is the faster finishing of the 3.dense nugs, nice resin production, nice color, very smooth smoke. Of course we both have sinus infections so not much to comment on the taste.

34 Likes

The garlic harvest has begun.

35 Likes

Blockberry looking great already.
Day 30 of 12/12.

34 Likes