JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Always when you are itching to chop they never wanna finish :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Dude it seems like it. I’m about to crack the tent open and get some lights off pics to evaluate. I feel like it’s only the foxtail throwing white pistils still.

2 Likes

Trust me I know the feeling , especially in multi strain runs

2 Likes

Yea, before I used to do like 3 or 4, now it’s just 2, and of course next run it’ll be atleast 3, because I like to make life hard haha.

Here they are now. Day 69

20 Likes

Gorgeous plants bro! They are definitely close…. So close. :persevere:

2 Likes

I feel like I could take them now and it’d be fine and really great, but I also don’t want to shoot myself in the foot yield wise.

1 Like

I concur 100% such a fine line, wish I was there to see them in person. What are the trichs like? Any amber?

2 Likes

I don’t typically bother looking and like to go off pistils, but let me take a peak.

2 Likes

Definitely some amber in there

1 Like

I usually end up making bubble out of everything so I like to get it a couple days early to make that real light colored snow with the fresh froze terps still attached. Outdoor this year went dark amber and the bubble turned out dark even after really vigorous washing, not as good as product for my taste. Just my .02 on cutting a little early. Excellent job and really nice detailed growlog, thanks for sharing this win with us.

2 Likes

I use my outdoor plants and my indoor trim for bubble hash, it all goes to edibles so the color isn’t as much of a concern for us. Bubble hash just eats so much better.

3 Likes

Ended up holding strong and not chopping. It’s going too good for an early chop.

3 Likes

You waited this long, what’s a few more days to a week for perfect.

They looks great either way

That’s exactly what I’m thinking. It’s tough when the Veg tent is really needing some space.

1 Like

Definitely better to let the veg plants struggle for a minute than chop early. They can recover real quick in veg but if you chop early you can’t fix that later on :grinning:

3 Likes

You’re exactly right. Good perspective, especially when the next flower run isn’t going straight to flower.

2 Likes

Day 71 is about over. I have a light day today… It may just be the day. What do y’all think?

17 Likes

Lights off Pic.
They are so close. Ughhhhh

15 Likes

Looking good. Nice foot :blush:.

1 Like

Thanks! Just testing it out here, might start an only fans for my hobbit feet.

2 Likes