JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Here is a shorter fatter leafed pheno of Weighted blanket aka Black Sour Bubble Isolation.

9 Likes

It’s almost morning time for these finishing ladies. About another week I think.

8 Likes

The short bushy Fruity Pebbles OG F4 is a super easy cloner. All 3 cuttings have thrown really nice roots.

1 Like

Think ur gunna need a bigger room, much bigger… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Welp, looking at the weather it’s about to get colder and rainy for the next week, I guess that means my outdoor grow will get cut down tomorrow evening. This was my first grow outdoors, I plan to use it for bubble hash.

2 Likes

It’s time.

7 Likes

Not bad for a first outdoor run with plants that had zero chance of reaching maturity. Into the freezer they go.

7 Likes

Got rid of a few clones that had a failure to adapt once put in the Veg tent and one I ripped out by mistake. Moved 3 FP OG F4 clones in.

2 Likes

A different kind of harvest today. Whoever originally posted the picture of the shopping baskets for harvests, you’re a genius.

14 Likes

Day 66 of 12/12

19 Likes

Sunday night veg tent update. The black widow looking like trash, such a finicky plant. The only reason I keep her around is my wife likes it for headaches. Those @Tonygreen Weighted Blankets are taking off and the @Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG F4’s need a transplant.

8 Likes

Flower tent is looking fire! :fire: nice work mate!

1 Like

Thanks man! I’m excited for the next run. Once I chop I’m gonna clean the flower tent down and stuff her full of fruity pebbles OG, Black Widow, MOB. Then I’ll veg in there for a week or so and flip to flower

4 Likes

Getting closer.

And I need it to finish, have I mentioned how full the Veg tent is?

17 Likes

Looking great in there bro! Nice! Now I need some shopping baskets? Can u buy those things? Or should I just abscond with a couple :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I got mine off Amazon. 2 for like 30 bucks. Probably going to pick up a whole stack of them for 100 bucks. We used them this weekend for the outdoor harvest, potato’s, and peppers and they were great. We can use them for the gardens, chickens, bringing up canned stuff from the basement etc etc. Lot of uses I didn’t think about.

3 Likes

Awesome! I need some for sure. Great idea :bulb:

2 Likes

Nice, Purple Color . Looks Fire

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I’m really contemplating cutting down the flower tent, veg is way too pack, and many things need to be up potted and I can’t do thst until flower is chopped down. Today is day 69 from flip. The damn things just want to keep throwing out white pistils on some of the plants.

6 Likes