JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

This is 100% organic my friend.

2 Likes

Those look awesome.

1 Like

Even better, needing to land on organics. So need to soak it all in before hitting play.

2 Likes

3rd Fruity Pebbles OG F4 into its new home and happy.

3 Likes

Next up, a black widow cut we have been running for about a year and a half. It was a “black widow” pheno found in a pack of greenhouse seeds white widow.

9 Likes

That is a beautiful set of roots :star_struck::raised_hands::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Ooooo yaaaaa the next one feels the same. Let’s see!

was just sent some white widow seed so very happy about that, will soon have some green crack seeds as well. would really like a legit cut of the green crack but seeds will do for now.

excellent …

3 Likes

Where did the WW seeds come from?

Boom…

9 Likes

I’m going to run out of soil. I need to grab some compost and cow shit.

7 Likes

And compost and aged cow shit has been mixed in with a couple of pots of soil I just used. I typically like to let it cook for a bit, but Im trying to fill this tent. The compost has been going for 2 years, the cow shit is atleast a year old, I’ll add some Dr earth Flower girl, malted barley powder, green sand, mosquito bits, and let her rip.

4 Likes

Tossed the 3 MOB cuts from @Electric-Stoner into 7 gal pots, I figured if I’m going to veg them for about a week, then another 2 weeks after the flip to 12/12 they should be a good size, and I have like 4 or 5 more cuts rooted in veg now.

6 Likes

9 @Tonygreen Weighted Blankets got an early up pot, these things just want to run.

6 Likes

Puttin in work today! Fantastic looking plants and very nice clean roots. Great job!

2 Likes

Veg tent is already happier and less of a torture chamber. I’ll clean the rest tomorrow and up pot a few more. I still have time to sneak a couple more smaller plants in the flower tent before the flip to 12/12. I also plan to start 2 Lambsbread seeds tomorrow. As soon as those are above ground they so go straight to the flower tent.

6 Likes

Thanks! It really needed to happen. I plan to pu everything out of the Veg tent and clean tomorrow. It’s nasty from being so packed in. Up pot some more and away we go.

This is much better. Spent the morning cleaning and up potting once everyone was out for the day.

6 Likes

Damn dude, you been busy af.
Those weighted blanket are going to be good for sure. I have about two weeks before harvest on some TGTB sour bubble tribute. They smell amazing.

1 Like

I’m trying, it’s hunting season, and got some other stuff going on so gotta hustle to keep it all moving.

Right now in the Veg tent:
Weighted Blanket
Black Widow
Mother of Berries
Fruity Pebbles OG F4
Apes in Space
Blackout Bobby
Random AK BB cross

Some of these will be pollinated with Blue Moon Rocks pollen.

Flower:
Mother of Berries
Black Widow
Fruity Pebbles OG F4

5 Likes

Looks like a Party up in there…

1 Like