JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

We are partying hard. I left some spots in flower for some smaller pollinated plants. Once I have the pollen I’ll flip some cuts, and then pull them out of the tent after 3 weeks, pollinate, spray them down in the morning and back into flower they go.

2 Likes

I will definitely be watching. I have a pack of the Fruity Pebble OG f5 so I’m anxious to see how yours turn out.
Blue Moon Rocks x Fruity Pebble OG sounds awesome.

2 Likes

It does. I talked to @JAWS about it and I think he called it Fruity Moon Rocks, so if that’s what the man himself is calling it, that’s what it will be. If all goes well they will be spread around the OG.

4 Likes

Fruity Moon Rocks… Good Name Sounds COOL

1 Like

your creation my brother, i just threw that out there because i thought it sounded right is all.

all good …

2 Likes

All good man, it has a nice ring to it so that’ll be what it is. I wouldn’t call it my creation, all the hard work was from BOG, yourself and @DougDawson.

3 Likes

thank you. and to be 100% honest if i had made that hybrid thats exactly what i would have called it myself.

very cool indeed …

1 Like

I’ll send a nice care package your way, hopefully there’s some good stuff in it. I’m curious about the MOB cross with the Blue Moon Rocks pollen as well.

1 Like

hunting for my cheese cookies to send to a friend but i cant seem to find the pack, my masters says i have 400 but i have put them some where and its driving me crazy trying to find them. got all my bags out in the garage where i think they should be but im not finding them.

damn it …

2 Likes

400 packs!?

2 Likes

hahaha no brother 400 seeds, would never make or need 400 packs of any one strain.

HAHAHA …

2 Likes

Lol I was gonna say, holy shit your collection is massive on a whole different scale.

2 Likes

This is all you bud, glad your project went so well, congrats.

1 Like

Hasn’t gone yet. Just planning at this point. Should have some pollinated plants in 3ish weeks once the postal service and/customs gets off their behind.

2 Likes

Good morning. Has anyone seen my coffee? I had it, smoked a bowl, and now it’s gone…

1 Like

I think I grabbed yours

Well shit, guess I can’t work today. I have a rule, no work before coffee.

1 Like

FREE DAY.

this is where the teacher wheels out the tv.

1 Like

Man, remember those carts! We had gray and black ones.

1 Like

I just wanna draw stuff on the overhead now

1 Like