JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Do you filter the hash at all after the crockpot?

No, I’m lazy. Just blends in.

2 Likes

Is the lid fully shut? No issues with pressure building in the mason jar?

I tighten it like how you would for canning.

1 Like

Keep the liquid really close to the top of the jar, less than1/4 inch of air space. I do 4-5 jars at a time and put a tea towel between bottles to keep them from banging into each other. I will set my crock pot to high, put elastic bands on the lid to hold it down tighter and let it go for 12-24 hrs. I infuse coconut oil and MCT this way.

6 Likes

Nice! I may try running this longer.

3 Likes

Hows that romulan flowering up? Man it’s one of my favs. I seriously reach for that jar over all other varieties, consistently. Something about the flavor and the high hit the spot. And that blueberry x BBM, you’re gonna love how dense, sticky and sweet those buds are. Can’t wait to snag a cut of that weighted blanket. Looking like you might have something worth holding on to.

4 Likes

The romulan is doing awesome, she’s growing just like a nice romulan x Cherry bomb I had. Which makes me happy because it was awesome and it sounds like this is too. It makes me sad because I lost it. I’ll grab a Pic of her tonight I’m super excited for that one as well, she’s in a corner so she’s not getting her fair shake but will be a nice preview.

Yea that weighted blanket #7 seems to be awesome, I love the pink! She’s not going anywhere I’ll have her for you with the first package I send you with the nice weather.

4 Likes

Here’s the romulan. She’s looking great. I can’t wait to give her a real run.

17 Likes

This weighted blanket from @Tonygreen is really neat. I really like the buds. Anyone seen this pheno or know what it “is”?

18 Likes

Blockberry and Halle Berry are both starting to look really realy nice. Super happy to have these! Thank you @Crafty_Flame.

Blockberry

Halle Berry

17 Likes

They’re gorgeous!

1 Like

These 2 ladies make it easy.

3 Likes

Always wanted to try Romulan, beautiful. They all are.

Why are all your petioles purple? Chilly at night? Just curious, they look healthy as can be.

4 Likes

Send me a DM @FieldEffect . I have a couple extra mailers I made that have your name on it. :wink:

8 Likes

Yea it gets a little cold during lights out so I assume it’s that.

5 Likes

Whipped up a quick bait tank so I can hold bait for ~1 week. Not bad.

9 Likes

Nice! No 3d printed parts? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

No, just some scrap pex

3 Likes

Very nice. I’m looking forward to our walleye season. Come on April … Gonna Hit the river in my waders at least until I can get my little boat done :+1::+1::v:

1 Like