JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Very nice. Pretty good collection so far. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Opps, put this in the wrong place first.

@JAWS I think you can ditch cut number 1, the blind taste testers didn’t mention fruity pebbles cereal and when asked flat out they couldn’t put their finger on that. I’m going to go with our own bias on this. She’s fruity but not cereal fruity.

#2 has been described as citrus, smooth, and diesel though, so Sowah Pebbles will be the name for that cut. Not sure if you’ll keep her or not, I plan to, she’s awesome.

#1 has become chicken food.

7 Likes

ok cool it’s mark and i will not take cuts of the #1 still going to grow her because well she is here so why not. wont do anything with her just grow her out is all.

thank you brother …

5 Likes

At a bare minimum she will provide you with some good smoke.

4 Likes

I just ordered a 2x 4 tent to try and help speed up some of the projects I got going. I still wanna cross a sowah to the other thought to be cereal and see what I get. . I also have the 12 pack of fems see if I can find something good , maybe between the 2 I can at least find a dry cereal .:v:

3 Likes

I’ve still got a pack of the original fems he made way back , I’m going to look through those this year at some point as well as they are closest to the original. Plus they aren’t getting any younger (out of likes)

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 That would be sweet. Especially if you find the cereal and milk pheno

2 Likes

Really hoping so , I know @JAWS wants her bad! I’d love to be able to give it to him after all he’s done for me over the years, guys amazing and truly one of my best friends. Obviously I’d share with you guys too . I’m kind of obsessed with the lemony cereal milk type flavour so I’m positive I’d love that one anyway. :crossed_fingers:t3:
One of us has gotta find her

6 Likes

I’m hoping someone, anyone, finds her within the next year. That’s the goal. If this flower run goes well I may do bakc to back seed runs in the 5x5. An open pollination with only FP OG IC1 would be awesome. The number 2 plant I found in the F4’s is citrus and awesome, I’ll have to send a few snips of her up to you when it warms.

3 Likes

Hash pros. Any issues breaking off some temple ball to use for making butter for edibles?

1 Like

Just make sure it is decarbed.

3 Likes

Yea the way I make my butter it decarbs while it infuses, works out really well. Thanks dude.

4 Likes

How do you make your butter?

2 Likes

I take my hash out it in a mason jar. Add the butter to the mason jar, close the jar. Fill a crock pot with water, set it to low, and place the mason jar in there for 4+ hours. You’ll probably want a weight on top of the jar.

6 Likes

Ok sweet. I haven’t learned hash making yet, but I use a crockpot with trimmings so was curious.

2 Likes

And boom, infused butter? That simple ?

4 Likes

That’s how it works for me. I typically Decarb first but honestly I was curious and now I know @JustANobody skips that step I’m going to try the same.

3 Likes

Boom.
Works great, my edibles knock people out, me included. I’ve only done this method with bubble hash so you’d have to test using trim or bud.

3 Likes

Very interesting. Never made an edible myself, didn’t realize that was an option though, nice

2 Likes

Yea, it works really really well imo. You’ll know the decarb is finished or about finished once the bubbles stop or slow down.

4 Likes