JustBlazin's blumat organic grow

@Granola thanks man, I’m getting pretty stoked!!

@MyLittleGrundle before I used blumats I would mix a bunch in some soil and put in a top layer. I was also wondering how I could top dress with the drip system. I just dig a nice size hole under the drip line when I install my blumats, I started to use an extra blumat to push in super deep and move it all around to try to make a nice big hole. Then mix your amendments with some ewc or some moist soil to try to cut down on dust when you apply the top dress.

I’m sure your not going to get all the nutrients from your top dress unless you recycle your soil but it definitely helps your soil from running out of steam.

I heard on a podcast with the guy from build a soil talking about top dressing with blumats and he was saying it’s good to top dress early so your plant can send roots to your top dress and they will get used to it and know it’s there when they need it.

I love the blumats, just have to make sure you clean out the lines after every few runs or they can get sludge build up.

Hope that helps, any other questions feel free to ask.

4 Likes

Results are in!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Tried to put up a gif of Carlton dancing in celebration but files to big

Going to test them all again in another month or two just to be sure.

5 Likes

I use blumats and when I top dress, I just water it in with a bit of water to get it trough the mulch layer. :+1:

5 Likes

Right on @Justblazin , congrats on the negative results! :grin::v:

1 Like

I bought extra drip line and extra drip emitter’s and made a custom ring that goes around the top. I like the idea of making holes. Also lightly watering it in. I think I’ll have a go again. Thank you

Grundle

1 Like

Some bud pics from the flower room after 4 weeks of 12/12. Probably been flowering for around 3 weeks.
Tent shot

Macdaddy

PieFace

RS11

Stardawg Guava

Chem 91

Tahoe OG

Triangle Kush

17 Likes

ECSD - Rez Cut

Chem D
20230310_154240
Bubba Kush

Giesel

Legend OG

Thing are looking ok so far, I’m not pushing these very hard with my light super high. I want to be able to get in to take pics so it’s 6 feet up and the plants aren’t even waste high really. The odd is living up to its name with that huge bud.
And the Irene and bubba are both super small but I’ll at least get to try out the bud to see if I like it.

11 Likes

At about five weeks since flip to 12/12, things are starting to look and smell really nice.
Sorry for the terrible pics, I’m no photographer that’s for sure :rofl:

Full tent shot

Stardawg Guava-One regular and One macro pic

ECSD (Rez cut)-One Regular and One Macro Pic

RS11-One Regular and One Macro Pic

O.D.D-One Regular and One Macro Pic

Macdaddy-One Regular and One Macro Pic

PieFace-One Regular and One Macro Pic

ITre95-One Regular and One Macro Pic

Chem91-One Regular and One Macro Pic

Tahoe OG-One Regular and One Macro Pic

Triangle Kush-One Regular and One Macro Pic

Chem D-One Regular and One Macro Pic

Bubba Kush-One Regular and One Macro Pic

Irene OG-One Regular and One Macro Pic

Giesel-One Regular and One Macro Pic

Legend OG-One Regular and One Macro Pic

13 Likes

Looking amazing Dude!! The smells in there must be wild

2 Likes

@Granola Oh yeah smelling dank for sure :drooling_face:
Really liking the Giesel so far

3 Likes

just read this whole log sucks you lost those first list of strains that apple fritter was calling my name.
your o.d.d must lean gmo cause that girl just wants to stretch lol. ill stick around for the show and see how they smoke and test for thc if you still do that

2 Likes

@204medismoke Thanks man, ya it sucked alright. But what are you going to do. Now I know to test everything for hlv my self regardless of if they tested negative from where I got them.
Ya I miss the apple fritter, mmog and the keepers I found.
That odd strching like crazy. Going to have a massive moosecock.
Not sure if I’m going to test these ones or not. Be fore I would bring samples to my grow shop but unfortunately they closed last year just as I did my last tests.
Might try and use Tony from license to grow as I think they test for Thier customers. I’ll have to see how that works.

Thanks for reading along​:pray::v:

3 Likes

if you go tony’s route lemme know how that goes as i am also a customer of his. would like to see how that process goes

4 Likes

Week 6 update. Things are smelling dank and looking frosty.

Stardawg Guava

ECSD-REZ

RS11

ODD

Macdaddy

PieFace

ITre95

Chem 91

Tahoe OG

Triangle Kush

Chem D

Bubba Kush

Giesel

Irene OG

Legend OG

Tent shot

15 Likes

It’s really cool to see all these elites being grown out side by side, wicked job man!
:star_struck::v:

6 Likes

Awesome grow, strains, and pics! :fire: :100: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Absolutely stellar all around. I agree with @Budderton its epic watching all these legends grown together. Gives me goosebumps just looking at it no joke. So much fire in there it’s insane!

7 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @Budderton @DannyTerpintine @TopShelfTrees1

I still can’t believe I’m getting to grow all these legends. Have to pinch myself to make sure I’m not dreaming this :rofl:
Everytime I leave my tent I’m sniffing my fingers for hours after🤤
Is pretty cold seeing them all side by side. When I’m in the flower tent it’s like I died and went to ganja heaven

I’m not the best of growers but they seem to be doing ok for me so far. I do Gaia green mixed with promix so they all just get the same treatment and so far they have been ok with it.

8 Likes

Week 7 update. Took these on Saturday night.
Definitely looking frosty and smelling DANK!!
Can’t wait to test them out

Irene OG

Giesel

Bubba Kush

Chem D

Triangle Kush

Tahoe OG

Chem 91

ITre95

ODD

RS11

Macdaddy