JustBlazin's blumat organic grow

Oh ya that would be awesome, thanks.
Definitely would be interested in searching for some Blueberry terps. I’ve heard good thing about AK beans vintage Blueberry.
That’s a good name Blueberry quest, kudos to you on the name and the kick ass cross

1 Like

Thanks man :pray: we’ll give Doug a while, but either way, we’ll hook you up :+1:

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate that. Any other members running the quest?
Love this place. Wish I new about this place a long time ago.
I know budderton from roll it up and chuckers, he gifted me a bunch of testers last year that I have to delve into. Tried a few but ended up with 3 mutants and 1 male.
Wish I had for space to run more seeds…lol but I have to run my keepers to keep me with enough top shelf

I like doing seeds in smaller pots, as I’m pretty picky and only like the real stand outs. So I do smaller ones to try and find the keeper so I don’t end up with a bunch of smoke I don’t like that much. But it’s fun trying to find those real special plants.

2 Likes

Yes a couple other members here got those beans, alaskagrown will be running them in his huge blueberry pheno hunt, along with 15-18 other blueberry strains, happytrees23’s is running some now, and I sent a bunch up to Canada, I’m not sure when those will go out… that’s up to Doug :sunglasses: I wanted to get some out to the U.S. distributor but we’re having some issues and didn’t get to do that :unamused:

1 Like

Sorry for the late response @Justblazin and @buckaroobonsai , I was meaning to circle back to this. Sure, no problem, send me some info :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok thanks, I’ll send it over :smiley:

2 Likes

Well I topped them the other night just as they were getting settled into the new pots. They are just starting to grow out now.
Going to put another row in as well, plan was to put some either bigger or smaller ones I have in veg of the same phenos in the tent.

But I’m getting in some snips tomorrow from auntie janes nursery and now I’m thinking I’ll clone and then put straight into flower after I see roots in a week or 2.

Strains I have coming
Apple Fritter (Lumpy’s cut)
Gush mints (Purple city genetics cut)
Marshmallow OG via Node Labs
Runtz (Purple city genetics cut)
SFV OG (Mandelbrot’s cut) via Node Labs

Don’t think I can wait to try them so I think I’ll put them in 1 gallon containers and straight to flower pretty much. I am getting 2 snips of each strain so if all goes well I’ll have one in flower and one in veg of each new strain.

Here’s a pic of the tent today.

11 Likes

Thanks so much Doug, you the man! :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Got my snips today, let them soak in water a few hours then cut them and put them under my dome.
Hopefully they root​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

14 Likes

Plants starting to take settle into the new pots.
And the clones are perking up, hopefully see some roots in a week give or take.

12 Likes

Looking good in there buddy :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks😁
Might flip them tonight, want to get this run out of the way so I can give more space to my new cuts.

2 Likes

Ya, those cuts really perked up :partying_face:

1 Like

Flipped the switch

They are starting to take of now

10 Likes

Went to the hydro store and had my 5 keepers tested, was in a super rush to make it in time before they closed so I didn’t really get to pick out the buds just quickly grabbed them from almost empty jars so they were all manhandled, the one night stand had all the nugs from the bottom peeled off so I’m pretty sure it’s the bud I took to my buddies and smoked half and put that half back in the jar then ended up taking it to get tested😔…lol
Anyways the guy couldn’t do it right then, so they did it the today and sent me the results.

Sundae driver coming in at 26%:heart_eyes:

10 Likes

What kind of tester did you guys use for that?

1 Like

Found it, 1500 bucks, ouch! Maybe when the price drops a bit :thinking:

2 Likes

I had it done at the growcshop they bought one,didn’t ask what kind
They said it was 2500

2 Likes

Oh wow! Maybe the price already came down :grimacing:

1 Like

26% !! Atta guy. You’re new clones sound amazing dude, you’re going to have a wicked library of moms

2 Likes