Kandy kush (og kush x trainwreck) who has it?

I’ve been hunting for kandy kush (og kush x trainwreck) by DNA genetics. Like desperately been hunting. Can anyone help me out? Not finding anything on the seed banks. And not interested in the elite clone companies seed packs lol. I appreciate all yal seriously.

3 Likes

You might have better success posting your request here, Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2) - #3129 by Originalweedman, good luck with your search.

5 Likes

It’s reserva privada, a branch of dna. Attitude, sensible, and true north have it. If I had I would trade but hope the info helps :grin:

4 Likes

Kush is everywhere on OG! I was looking at some train wreck today. ChiTownseeds

Where about are you located? It was circulating Fort Collins a few years back.

1 Like

I love that place.

1 Like

Mandala has it a couple bucks cheaper than Attitude.

1 Like

Kandy kush is kinda rare in my area. We have og and all other kinds of kush. But the kandy kush has the extremely euphoric high I’m looking for.

2 Likes

I noticed after I said something. Sounds exciting
Good luck with your venture
Did see some on DNA don’t know the company.

3 Likes

I believe @GEMI-CONNECT616 had a Kandy Kush a few months back, not sure about any availability or anything though. But maybe they can chime in or help if they have any leads. Typing Kandy Kush in the search bar brings up a couple threads where its been mentioned.
Hope ya find what you’re after @tc198414

3 Likes

We have Kandy Kush

In house strain
Cotton Candy Kush x Ruderalis
(Autoflower)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.