Kannabia MEGA Give-Away – Almost 30 prizes to be sent

I also have had no experience with that breeder . Please enter me in your mega giveaway.

Haven’t tried this breeder
But certainly would like the kiss fem to test

Only experience was with Kiss, lovely 8-weeker, should have been named simply “Cheese”!!! Nice of you to offer these wares to the OG Family. Continued success, stay safe, take special care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I myself have not tried it but would love too, also that lemon haze auto sounds amazing, and would like to see how autos grow, always been a photo type person but hearing how autos grow got me interested in them to try

Dude, 30 prizes?

I’ve never lost so many opportunities, all at the same time, before! How can I resist!?
:rofl:

3 Likes

Never tried anything but you never know in the future !

Good luck everyone :v::v:

And thank you @The_Vault_Team

1 Like

I have not grown out any Kannabia seeds yet, but the Lemon Haze auto sounds like a tasty variety to grow!

never tried it but would be great to, always a pleasure to try different strains, i would love to try the Kiss Fem, ive heard it was great for ptsd and panic attacks and stuff so that strain would be perfect i believe for my conditions, and thank you for the give away you are about to do, and thanks to the breeders that supports this give away for it to happen,

I’ve had from the vault but never Kannabia. I’d love to try kiss fems and lord knows I can always use a little K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stoner)

I love me some lemon haze!

(a pic of my last one)

Thank you @The_Vault_Team !!

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway ya’ll! Never heard of Kannabia before, but wouldn’t mind that 5 pack with the lemon haze autos!

Not been able to try any Kannabia gear but fingers crossed I’ll hit and be able to run Kiss on here for everyone. Wife and cheese usually gets me a :kissing_heart:. She likes it alot. Thx @the_vault_team and @kannabia for the chance​:seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:Good luck Everyone :four_leaf_clover:

Never grew nothing from them, would love to try it.

Never had those before but would love to try the kiss.

No experience with Kannabia, but would love to try the kiss fems. Nice giveaway!

1 Like

Never run Kannabia but I’ve basically only ever worked regs, even having autos and fems to try would be neato

never tried but id like a kiss pls post covid of course

1 Like

Never tried but would like too. Mikromachine Automatic sounds like a goodie.

1 Like

Definitely interested!!! I would be interested in any of those. Thank you at the Vault and Kannabia!!! Good luck to all!

1 Like

Kiss fem looks the bomb