Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Ya I was thinking the same thing on them having Blue Kush expressions.

1 Like

Afghani autos I was able to coax all ten to Crack. And I figured why toss them?

Tho one has a broken tail

11 Likes

These aphids have gotten a foot hold. Little buggers.

10 Likes

Took the BBD cross down. Here’s the Oaxaca cross.

16 Likes

Doh!!! Those lil buggers!!

2 Likes

Beauty plants though!!

1 Like

Flowering nutes should be ready to sit now. Had to run it by the fertilizer foreman tho. She approved. Tho she did pull a small branch of the dandelion tops out to inspect for quality😁

Plantains, banana peals, apple cores, tomatoes, dandelion tops, egg shells, cannabis leaves. One scoop of fresh chicken poo (after foraging in the alleythe evening before). Some local microbes, some sea salt, and I believe mesquite legumes.

6 Likes

Chickens foraging.

By the way with chickens, you never need a lawnmower again.

11 Likes

Alright I went full on picture mode again.
The Oaxacan x Blue Sunshine are still putting off a ton of fresh pistils. @Tejas
Same with the Odisha but her pistils are brown from trying to wash the aphids off. 🤷

19 Likes

How big is the cola in that first pic??

Beauty plants!!

2 Likes

Thank you!! I’ll measure next time I’m out there. Guessing a foot and a half maybe

4 Likes

Gorgeous! Love the dark leaves on the one :heart_eyes:
And this arrived with impeccable timing! Thank you! And thank you for the extras :heart_eyes:I’m just about to chop the big pineapple tonight, so I’ll have some open space. I’ll start a few more of the afghani out in some different soils, with less watering :wink:

Looking forward to trying the others, I’ve got a pretty small number of purple autos and like them a lot, so it would be fun to get some of the purple pheno from the sour60 :smiley:

9 Likes

I have been fighting those little buggers for months.

1 Like

They are so annoying! Can’t wait to drown them in a bucket. :rofl:

Definitely see the Oaxacan influence.

1 Like

Odisha x Blue Sunshine got washed and is sitting in the sun.

14 Likes

Lady bug working over time.

12 Likes

Finally received my jaggery. Plantana FPJ

5 Likes

Anyone have any Mushroom spores they would trade for seeds. I’m not talking psychedelics. I’d love to mess around, experiment and start learning how to grow them.

3 Likes

I know a guy …

Oh, nevermind :rofl:
I was thinking about @420noob , maybe he has a gourmet collection on the side :crossed_fingers: