Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Plant sure doesn’t care! :grin:

1 Like

@Kasper0909 ask that question here Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1) - #4974 by 420noob lots of people grow gourmet( no psychoactive) mushrooms

4 Likes

Bucket number 2 looking good. Looking very microbial

5 Likes

Dream Blush topped today.

17 Likes

Smooth sailing right there!
Happy days! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ya these have been ultra ez mode. :rofl:

5 Likes

Meal worm castings are pretty cool looking.

9 Likes

Some kind of squash, I don’t remember which ones i planted. 🤷

7 Likes

Doh! Lol… I did that with an entire Mar grow thinking, “of COURSE I’m going to remember which plant is which”… I was new 🤦😂

2 Likes

I seem to grow that same variety quite often :grin::rofl:

Here’s the remaining girl and boy from poor overwatered first group. I’m going to grow them on to completion, such as it is :wink:

4 Likes

201 looking good tho! I’ll take a picture of my remaining seedlings. I think I’ll get two I didn’t piss off. :rofl: not a fan of germinating in paper towels tho then sticking them in soil as I’m terrible at it.

2 Likes

Still going full on white pistols.

So darn dark.

15 Likes

I do this constantly. 🤦 you’d think id learn.

3 Likes

I can’t say I’ve heard of anyone ever using meal worm castings. Is it similar to regular castings in performance?

2 Likes

Lol, oh, me too… It’s that old “I’ll put this in a safe place so I won’t lose it” story… Some of those “safe places” are so dammed safe I still can’t shit :joy:

3 Likes

Wow, the colours are beautiful!

1 Like

How do you usually germinate them? Paper towel has been my most successful way, usually 90-100%, but I’m curious how other people are doing it.

I just recently tried a low concentration hp bath for 24 hours before paper towel, but I didn’t notice a big change.

2 Likes

Dang that dark girl is a stunner! Auracana if she was a chicken :wink:

Here’s the first 2 new babies from the 2nd set of seeds you sent. These are in a big scoop of veggie seedling soil, with Mykos & KIS biochar around it in the top half over a few inches of the highly organic stuff they didn’t like hatching in.

Thank you for sending even more seeds :green_heart::rofl: I sowed 3 today in a brand new grow bag filled with miracle grow cactus & citrus soil mix, with a few handfulls of Happy Frog’s seedling stuff mixed into the top. I wonder if some seeds have trouble even just with the reallocation of resources caused by moving around during germination and early growth. #201 was the only one in the first group to experience zero disturbance after sowing. So these latest 3 went directly into the soil. Watered in with warm water. Planted a little extra deep, they were nice and fat and that will mean they stay moist without me having to water again. :smiley:

6 Likes

I usually like to germinate right in cocoa and worm castings. The little mesh bags have been working good, especially with autos as they are not disturbed at all when up potting.

2 Likes

Not exactly sure but should be pretty similar. Definately has lots of microbes.