Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Sweet!! You can definately post pics here whenever you want. Just FYI. :grin:

My afghanis are most definately cold out there but I think they’ll kick in good. Been a cold week

3 Likes

2024-03-18--12-32-08

The Afghanis are the farthest from the camera… The one on the right has gone its first set of leaves to its 4th node now in 2ish weeks, and I can literally watch it stretch in the animation (which is toi big to post here) :grin:

The closest is an oats x rolling thunder that I repotted a few days ago and has been UBER dramatic about it, she’s finally starting to perk up today.

5 Likes

You know I always wondered how actually touchy autos were especially after I’ve stunted almost every one I’ve ever grown. So on the seed run I was like ok I’m gonna take extra care and grow them very carefully and see what happens which I luckily did and they grew great. :rofl: they are definately not like photos where you can almost always recover and never worry about a stunted plant.
Hopefully someone gets a smooth grow with them.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Nice love the camera in there. I need to get one set up so I can stare at my plants whenever I want. :rofl:

4 Likes

I ALWAYS mess around with my plants and end up screwing something up, so I’ve been cautious with autos, with that recovery… So, these 2, I’m not going to touch at all… Some light defoliation, but other than that, I don’t even want to move them in the grow bed, lol. So far though, they’re givin Er!!

4 Likes

My Mrs cracks up at me. I have a tablet on a swing arm above my head in bed, and most of the time it’s on rhe gif of my plants :grin:, she often comes into the bedroom, “are you watching your plants again??”, haha

5 Likes

Haha that would be me for sure. :rofl:

3 Likes

Here’s today :smiley:
The big girl is coming along nicely, the boy is making his pollen, the babies in the seedling mix over fertile peat stuff from KISS look okay but not great, the babies in the Happy Frog seedling mix over recycled & Promix soil in shade are not pleased. The ones just coming up, direct sown in partial shade in a pot of Miracle Grow Cactus & Citrus Mix soil look the happiest yet. I switched today to 20h day / 4h night.

11 Likes

Oh nice that third pic they look happy. :ok_hand: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: and the last pic too. Oh ya those are lookin good.

2 Likes

You guys are lucky. Im still sitting on my seeds. Its snowing and 26 degrees outside. :cold_face:

2 Likes

Start em indoors, then plant em bigger outdoors :grin::metal:

2 Likes

Yea, I thought about that but im afraid that they might get stunted. I want them to germinate and just keep on growing. :grin:

3 Likes

I know very little about growing in soil, but couldn’t you just repot them?

2 Likes

Im not sure I can pull it off. I kill autos easily. :flushed:

2 Likes

Ahh, yeah, I know that story all too well myself :metal:

2 Likes

Popping some more seeds.
4) Ayahuasca purple x sugar belts
4) Black Velvet x pablos revenge x sugar belts
From @Ottafish .

And a couple Mephisto autos that I was just sent one seed each of by @420noob

Seed mix is straight cocoa coir with a little worm poop, and sprayed with imo.
This box gets closed and goes on a heating pad. :+1:

9 Likes

I’m waiting on Ottas to arrive to me as well. Do these little bags break down?

2 Likes

Not sure if they break down but the roots break through no problem. I usually rip them off the stem after harvest. Was pretty shocked how easy the roots go through tho.

3 Likes

I was wondering the same! Got a bunch for free with some other bags recently.

2 Likes

Highly recommend giving them a shot. Made sprouting much easier for me

3 Likes