Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

The purple one which i didn’t photo is slowing down significantly on drinking water. This girl however is still chugging along

The aphids barely touched her.

9 Likes

Little stunted Afghani auto showing male.

6 Likes

Mephisto s and afghanis autos. Some fog dog fem auto pollen was graciously sent to me by @Rabeats2093 . So you know what I’ll bee doing.

Little Afghani seed finally decided to come up next to a transplanted Afghani auto. Should get a good female outta these. 4 Afghani auto volunteers up and claiming their home.

11 Likes

So far, it looks like it has the BK structure, but if it stretches like the BD(JD6) female, it’ll be a good idea to flip now.

2 Likes

I hope the best for you brother !
About to hit some fog dogs myself in a week or so

3 Likes

Alright well I’ll top dress some flower nutes and give it a few days then pull the trigger. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

3 Likes

Does anyone know When we run outta 12/12 in az?

1 Like

:grin: Google. :rainbow:

2 Likes

Seeded bud of PCOaxaca x Blue Sunshine x Chocolate Diesel.
Haven’t gone through the whole bud yet but there are a few seeds.

Very cloudy and just starting to amber.

The purple aphid lovers one has pretty damaged trichs.

She was just washed too.

14 Likes

Odisha x bs. Super aphids also. Look at them smiling at me. :flushed: Gonna have to dunk them instead of spray them. Not much to the buds but looks pretty insane. And the trichs are pretty damaged also

Ill get a plant pic of her up soon

She’s so dark

11 Likes

Looking forward to your smoke report.

2 Likes

Ya for sure. Lemme get the thc infused aphids off there haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Here’s she is. She’s been outside for a month surviving the cold. Even a few freezesand a couple light frosts.

17 Likes

The dark Oaxaca x BS.

Pretty beat up but beautiful red underneath. Gonna finish for one more week outside

21 Likes

Oaxaca x BS greener one. All are just over 12 weeks flower.

13 Likes

Which parent do you think is giving the offspring cold weather resilience?

2 Likes

Not sure you’d think it was the Oaxaca but Punta cometa looks like a pretty tropical area. Tho I imagine the best resistances would be from the landraces. I don’t see breeders breeding for cold weather since most ppl grow indoors. Tho Ida thought they’d resist aphids. But if aphids are the only problem im ok with that, I can prepare better for aphids which I totally dropped the ball on this winter.

2 Likes

Ya I really can’t find any noted cold resistance for Blue Sunshine. Only possibly susceptible to mold and fungus. Love to see these grown in a controlled environment tho.

Wow I didn’t realize Blue Sunshine can be a 12 weeker also.

The greener Oaxaca x bs definately leaning bs on the bud structure

1 Like

Ahh, collect those lil buggers and bong hit em, they’re full of the good stuff! :rofl:

1 Like

I definitely see the Oaxacan influence in this girl.

10 Likes