Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Yes for sure. The other one too other than the slightly more dense buds.

1 Like

Has it really been 2 months of veg. 12/12 starting tonight :anger::boom::dizzy::right_anger_bubble: @Tracker
BD(J6) x Blue Kush

I believe this is the best I’ve done in veg. Hopefully I can keep it up. The JLF has been a huge help. Microbes especially

Staying in 3 gal cloth pots

The back right one I feel is gonna literally explode.

13 Likes

Woohoo! Exciting!

2 Likes

Afghani autos, some of the sprouts started in the soil are already much taller than the transplants I fumbled with :rofl:

12 Likes

Tomatoes.

13 Likes

Nice thread matey really enjoying your autos. I’ve got a few extra auto reg seeds if you would like some.
Forum stomper X reg autos
3bog X reg autos
Strawberry pie X reg autos
Gorilla cookies X reg autos. PS, your plants are really nice and healthy

4 Likes

Thank you for the offer! I can send you some Afghani autos as trade for some forum stomper. And thank you for your kind words. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Little sugar belts crosses. A couple have some sort of issue. Not sure what happened but most are looking fine. Had a bit of a cold spell and these are in the greenhouse so maybe why they are a little rough…

11 Likes

Actually plucked more seeds than I expected so far.

Snowhigh '64 PCOaxaca x Bodhi Blue Sunshine x Useful Chocolate Diesel.

15 Likes

By the way just tried some of the cured seeded Afghani auto after carefully taking the seeds out, and I gotta say I wasnt expecting it to be this smooth and potent. :+1::+1: and frosty

Actually got me pumped to see these f2s

If I can get a good female and hit her also with the fem fog dog pollen id be stoked.

Fridays Frosty Flash Backs

16 Likes

Busy busy in here @Kasper0909 and everything is looking :drooling_face:. Always enjoy reading your updates. Have a great rest of your Friday and also a great weekend (Easter too if you celebrate). :green_heart:

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you and thanks for stopping by. :call_me_hand: happy Easter to you too. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

No worries matey.

1 Like

Man your plants are looking great! Mine are a little worse for wear right now but doing fine. Things have been hectic and I have neglected the plants a little but they will pull through. My afghanis are right around where yours are in that pic but yours look much healthier.

1 Like

I think im gonna start starting autos right in their forever homes, they seem to do much better. Trust me I’ve ruined about ten Afghani sprouts already🤣

5 Likes

Dream Blush still doing really good. :grin::+1:

13 Likes

Dunked the aphid towers in 5 gal bucket of water and wet trimmed some. Odisha cross and dark Oaxaca cross

Both are very sativa bud structure

18 Likes

Found 1 seed on the BBD x BC that I hit with useful chocolate diesel. :rofl:Planted it 2 days ago.

14 Likes

Outside of the aphids the topped Oaxaca x BS Is much more dense buds, trying to put on some frost and still just blasting out pistils. I’m expecting her to start re vegging any time.

Ill have to look, but I’m pretty sure we’re over 13 weeks of flower.

16 Likes

5 Likes