Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

What the heck is that??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It’s so disturbing yet I can’t look away…

6 Likes

Was going through older posts and stumbled across purple potato…
I had no they even existed :scream:

2 Likes

Glad to hear the Afghani is a nice smoke - any particular effects you notice? Such as sleepy, happy, chatty, spaced out :smiley:

RIP another boy. Their roots are all the same, one enormous tap root and nearly nothing else. Highly drought adapted I think. Bet they will do great outdoors in the ground. The one on the right here is a girl, the other I’m not sure yet. She’s starting to bloom, and I bet its because their roots hit the bottom of the container. The boy I pulled had just done so. I’ll have to try them in a really deep container next, or outdoors - a friend might let me help her grow in her back yard. :smiley:

8 Likes

I would say piney happy chatty. Very good social. I’ll have to dig in a little more tho. I only have some of the seeded buds, but my brother pics through it pretty good. Except he threw all the seeds away​:rofl:. I was like those are good seeds and he’s like well too late now. :flushed:

3 Likes

That tap may be over watered. Just a thought as it isn’t branching out looking for water maybe. No idea.

Don’t think so :wink: I let it dry fully down 4" before each watering this time. They’ve only maybe been watered 3 times so far. :laughing: Will be interesting to see how those in the other soil mix are. No gender showing there yet, but I moved them and they are getting a bit more light now.

Did yours develop side roots much?

2 Likes

Actually I have no idea at that size. I didn’t look at that last male that I can remember. I usually chop them not pull. The mother plants had a pretty big root ball tho, they were permeated throughout the SIP. Probably not the right word. Im sure ill get the opportunity to try tho. If it comes out easy I’ll know. :rofl:

3 Likes

BlueDream(J6) x BOG Blue Kush @ 5 days of 12/12.

16 Likes

Little Mephisto autos haven’t moved much but hopefully the cover crop will help.

6 Likes

Afghani f2 autos seem to be doing good

They just got their first dose of jlf yesterday

13 Likes

What is jlf?

2 Likes

Wow, those are gorgeous man! Love the colours that are coming out

2 Likes

That’s short for Jadam liquid fertilizer.

5 Likes

Jadam liquid fertilizer. It’s just liquid fertilizer made from kitchen scraps etc, leaf mold, water and microbes.

4 Likes

Ahh I see. That stuff I see you concocting in buckets. I use compost tea often. Is the jlf better to use?

2 Likes

The jlf breaks down all the organic material like making liquid mulch. I’ve never done teas tho. You could probably do the same making tea of the mulch you make. Tho I believe the liquid proces breaks it down much faster and it’s concentrated. Also i believe microbes break it down much more in liquid fertilizer and make it more easily available. So whether you make good mulch with micro organisms, kitchen scraps, chicken manure or whatever and then make tea with it, or just break it down in liquid they are both good.
I’ve read many pluses to the jlf but my brain is tired :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Definately look up jlf tho :+1:
I like to watch this guy. Okcalyxx

Only reason I’m ever on Instagram.

5 Likes

I’ll check it out. Making compost tea is similar it seems. Instead of scraps and stuff you use compost. Fill an old sock or shirt with compost, worm castings, chicken manure and let it steep in a bucket of water for a few days. Remove the bag and squeeze out all the water and you have compost/casting/manure tea.

4 Likes

That’s how i started :wink:
But i added mimi bubbler in that too LoL

3 Likes

I follow this guy for sure. He’s a good dude.

5 Likes