Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Yes bubbler I forgot that part! Been a while since I’ve done it. I’m just now working on building a new compost pile and worm bin. I’ve been out of the game for a few years.

3 Likes

I was just going to mention that Fella as well. I appreciate his honesty and his simple to follow system but so so knowledgeable

3 Likes

As the name suggests, I’m totally a noob to this game brother… @BeardedMech
I’m sure I’d be learning something from you :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Ya I got some of his seeds from someone.
Blu2th by Okcalyxx very berry reg(Blueberry Squealer #6 x Blueberry Mac Muffin)

2 Likes

@Originalweedman @Ace71975 and @luxton a couple days ago. Your seeds are on the way. :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you so much man!

2 Likes

You are welcome!

2 Likes

We should have a contest on who can grow the best Afghani auto after everyone gets used to them. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Those autos are in for a treat

2 Likes

We all start somewhere! In my line of work I always tell people nobody cares what you know, it’s if your willing to learn. Even noobs can teach a pro something. I’m no pro, there’s plenty of those on here though. And what makes them great is they’re always willing to learn and try something new. And share that knowledge with noobs like us.

6 Likes

For sure! I have a thing to share. :facepunch:

Clones in cocoa are showing some roots.
Definately the bigger cuts do better.

9 Likes

10 days later looks like. Only one I noticed roots coming through so far. But they all look pretty healthy except maybe two that may not have been big enough.

2 Likes

Interesting. I’ve never tried this.

2 Likes

Me either. Haha :+1::+1:easy clones!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: I might give that a shot with vermiculite.

2 Likes

That would probably work great!

2 Likes

Sweet!! Thank you!! :grin::metal:

2 Likes

That’s slick!

2 Likes

Taking notes for next cloning session :fire::fire:

3 Likes

'74 Punta cometa Oaxaca (@Tejas )x Bodhi Blue Sunshine (@DougDawson )

100th day of flower approximately. That’s just over 14 weeks.

Probably last pics before chop

22 Likes