Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

How long are you expecting it to go?

1 Like

I keep expecting to take it any day :joy:. She keeps drinking allot tho
Tested some of the branch I took the seeds out of and it’s pretty rad smoke can’t wait to really test it.
Much more dense and frosty buds compared to the other Oaxaca xbs.

3 Likes

Is that the Punta Cometa Oaxaca x Bodhi Blue Sunshine? I have a pack of them I got in a giveaway from you a few months back.

1 Like

Ya should be the same. :+1:

1 Like

What kind of aromas are you getting?

1 Like

I forgot, I’ll have to get back on that one. I’ll go smell her next time I’m out there. The Odisha x BS smells exactly like grapefruit but for the life of me I’m drawing a blank on the Oaxaca. The other Oaxaca dried tester was black pepper and spices.

3 Likes

Definately a loud smell. Picking up earthy and rotten maybe a little citrus. I’ll update when she dries a bit. Seems to better come together then.

3 Likes

It was literally two days ago that I realized I’ve never had a truly grapefruit smelling or tasting herb.

1 Like

Ya she smells freaking awesome, exactly like grapefruit but she tastes like smoking trees leaves currently. 🤷 decent sativa high.

3 Likes

Sugar belts crosses kinda stalled out maybe from going into cold from their little warm box, so I upped them to 3 gallons. A couple had some pretty bad leaves and one had some stem rot and fell over but I think I fixed it and they all should live.

Good thing they are photos. Autos would all be done for.

The new little Diesel tho which started out out here is strong like bull.

9 Likes

100 days of budding?? And you still have white pistols coming out?? That’s crazy man :metal:. You’re way more patient than I am, lol

2 Likes

Afghani autos not showing gender yet.

Dream Blush both cuts rooted very well of #1, but they were both larger cuts. Two were toast, hollow dry stems and two are still working it out.

Cut the bags off but left the cocoa in tact as to not disturb any mycelium that may have formed.
These are 2 gallon marry pots. They will for sure get stacked on more soil

5 Likes

Ya crazy. The pistils are solid milky tho. Gonna have to get it under a microscope again

1 Like

Mushrooms popping up :+1:

No idea what kind but, always a good sign.

10 Likes

How soon do the autos start showing sex typically?

1 Like

I believe a couple weeks I know I was surprised how quick they showed. I was just saying they look to be getting to a good size with out showing gender. :rofl:

1 Like

Alright feel much better getting these outta cups, they seem to feel the same.

7 Likes

Afghani autos

11 Likes

That was my experience too brother @BeardedMech if you’re looking for second opinion lol :wink:

1 Like

I just went and checked my Afghani autos and I have one that looks like it’s starting to show sex and I’m at the 2.5 week mark about. Not sure if it’s male or female yet. I dont have a lot of experience sexing plants so it’s not obvious to me yet. I’ve only grown from clones

3 Likes