Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Nice “egg”. What is the smoke like?

1 Like

My Afghani auto has stretched and starting to bud up nicely :grin::metal:

6 Likes

Actually pretty darn potent. Smells something of dirty lime and rosemary or pine when dry. Can’t wait to get a little cure.

3 Likes

Nice looks like it’s gonna be all bud on a stick. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Bout time to get the old swamp cooler fired up. Had to turn off lights, it was sunny in there anyways.

Gave them all some jlf a couple days ago and man did that wake them up.
Also now that I’m not flowering a plant lights are on an extra 4 hours

8 Likes

@BeardedMech Here’s my outside area for veggies and a fenced in back part for pots. Hopefully the chickens don’t break in. :grimacing:

the chickens gate is also the garden gate.

9 Likes

Chickens scratching and had to take some of this top soil. Smelled so freaking good.

8 Likes

Nice little spot. Is that bird netting over the bed? I thought it was screen doors at first and thought that was brilliant but looks like a tent frame?

I really would like to get some chickens, they seem like so much fun. Do you ever let them scratch up your garden beds? It’s supposed to be great for the soil.

2 Likes

I will probably let them scratch in the fall, your right supposed to be super good. They scratched this bed all winter but the most of my soil out. Haha
It is a 4x8 framed netted cover that I stuck over a raised bed.
Kinda like this one but different. Couldn’t find the right one

And it was much cheaper. And had a zipper door on each side. So protection from az sun and chickens

1 Like

Don’t know how I didn’t know these existed. I’m.gonna have to look into those and give strawberries another try. They would always get pecked by the birds. I hate setting up bird netting this looks much easier to manage.

2 Likes

Ya it blew my mind too . Also the chickens devoured my strawberries last year. Plant and all.

I think the one I have was like 60 bucks. Still looking for it

Also that one looks like it comes with the metal garden bed…probably why it’s more. I have two metal garden beds I got on Amazon from kingbird. The two beds cost the same as that set up. I love the metal beds, they’re great but I can build one out of scrap wood and pallets for next to nothing.

1 Like

Outsunny 6’ x 3’ Crop Cage, Plant Protection Tent with Zippered Doors for Vegetable Garden, Backyard, Green https://a.co/d/1fmveUy

1 Like

Mine was 4x8 but they have different sizes

Ya the beds were a great price I think like $50

Outsunny 9’ x 4’ Crop Cage, Plant Protection Tent with Three Zippered Doors, Storage Bag and 6 Ground Stakes, for Garden, Yard, Lawn, Black https://a.co/d/dOybBtJ

Are yours 4x8 too? Can’t find the 4x8 anymore now its 4x9 which is much better and would fit around instead of on top.

Two coupons? Damn $60 after both coupons.
Might get another

1 Like

Well, now I know what the Mrs needs next :joy:. She takes care of the outside gardens, I take care of the inside one, lol.

2 Likes

These are the beds I had bought last year. I like them a lot a lot and you can configure them a few different ways. You can make an L shape, a couple 3x3 beds, stack them etc.

2 Likes

Those are awesome! Damn, I bet the look great setup

1 Like