Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Oohhhhh sweeeet!!

1 Like

Man, your plants look great!!

1 Like

Yes I think you are right. I trimmed one pretty hard last year. Oh haha not me.

2 Likes

That explains the puny tomatoes lol…
I look at my neighbour and their tomatoes aren’t doing well either…
Bought home some bulk tomatoes for cooking, let’s see what it produces :wink:

1 Like

Chopped the male Afghani today but the good news is the two larger ones that are left are females. That male was getting ready to stretch i believe, thought about keeping him a bit longer but the females need the light and nutrients. :man_shrugging: These two were not sprouted in this container and were both transplants, so maybe won’t get as big. But that’s OK since all the volunteers are looking good.

10 Likes

Took the Blue Oyster spore print from @I.am.human and misted the spore print to drip in the sanitized coffee grounds mixed with saw dust. I don’t have any agar yet so we’ll start experimenting from the ground floor. :joy:

I was as clean and sanitary as possible.

6 Likes

Dream Blush (Blue Dream (J6) by @Tracker x BOG Blue Kush by @DougDawson )
Day 1 of Flower

19 Likes

Those look great. Are you feeding inside with the same brews you use outdoor?

2 Likes

Those are some stunning plant there. Can’t wait to see how that all works out. :v:

2 Likes

Thank you! Ya same. Couple spoon full of dr earth mixed in. Then jlf every other day, little labs usually on alternating days.

3 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

How fragrant are those indoors? Do they get stinky? The JLF that is.

2 Likes

Wow man, those look amazing!!

1 Like

Asking the right question brother :wink:
I wanna know too lol…

2 Likes

Nah, can’t smell it indoors after fed to plants. Surprisingly haha. Definately can smell the plants tho. :joy:

And … the bucket that I’ve been dipping into is still full. As I keep having to add a little water in the bucket cuz it’s getting too thick.

2 Likes

Here’s the bucket that I’ve been using, thick like sludge. I try to get as much just liquid by pushing the top downI use about half to one cup per gallon of water. Super active right now because of the heat.
The wild pig poop is totally taken over by the mycelium and stuck to the top of the rice in the imo bucket

Working on other buckets too,

Some dry cultivating imo.

Every time I open them the chickens are right there stealing rice.
Also gonna scoop that completely covered rice on top and make imo 2 soon. Can’t get much more inoculated than that.

5 Likes

Lisan al Gaib 🥹🥹🥹

3 Likes

?

:rofl:

2 Likes

TLDR:
From Frank Herbert book series Dune (recently there were couple of movies too)

Means, voice from the outer world…
Speaks about a protagonist who’s gonna change the desert planet into green one…

Fits the bill😉

4 Likes

Haha ahhhh :joy::joy:

1 Like