Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Imo buckets have very clean microorganisms.

2 Likes

Afghani autos females are just looking peachy. The one is so lanky

New comers are getting large.

9 Likes

Dream Blush.

15 Likes

Those are looking fantastic!

1 Like

They are so nice, absolutely loving their structure. Stinky too, tho that’s as far as I can identify it currently. I think I have a successful clone of each one to run them outside too

2 Likes

Figured I’d take a root ball pic. Someone stated somewhere that lots of fuzzy hairs mean high microbial activity. :man_shrugging:

Dream Blush#1 clones.

Cut of 2 and 3. Made it but not great.

Afghani auto f2s taller one is 27" tall and the other just under 2ft.

These are at approximately 38 days since sprout.

14 Likes

Nice rainy day.

Afghani volunteers. 2 for sure females

Black Velvet x Pablos Revenge x Sugar Belts

Mephistos look finally happy but I’m sure the clocks about to run out. 38 days since sprout :joy:

At least we will get to see something of the plant

10 Likes

Nice pic of the afghani autos f2 at around 38 days.

5 Likes

I’ve had mephisto plants lag for the first 5 wks then take the f@#$ off. If you aren’t seeing pistils you still got game bud.lol The amnesia cake seeds are in the mail.

2 Likes

Awesome thank you!! :facepunch: we’ll see what happens. :joy: Also that’s freaking crazy if they kick in and start vegging

Inputs separated from roughage and water added. Will let these sit for a few more days, then separate sediment and into the fridge.

These will mostly be foliar

1 Like

Found a couple beneficial plants in my vicinity.
Now what to do with them.
Red Yucca.

Hore Hound.

My whole life I’ve thought these were just annoying weeds, and come to find out it’s an annoying herb. :joy:

8 Likes

Had to bend the lanky Afghani, she is just a vigorous bean pole. Bout day 1f.

The other one is pretty bushy for no topping .

11 Likes

Ayahuasca Purple x Sugar Belts. No gender identified yet

Lotta leggy plants in here. :joy:

6 Likes

@I.am.human s Blue Oyster spores look to be taking off pretty good.

6 Likes

Epic garden! Loving your super-microbial slurries you create and feed the ladies.

Your Dream Blush are looking happy and healthy, I struggle with BD genetics because I lite feed and they look worse for the wear by chop lol.

I’m starting to like those leggy plants lately because they will fully fill out its vertical spacing instead of to only using 1/3 in the tent and my canopy is slanted.

Hope your had a great week and have a relaxing weekend brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Awesome, ya I’m getting a huge blue Dream feeling on these even tho they started out looking Blue Kushy. The blue dreams definately seemed more hungry. Been trying to back off a little but they still want just a little more n.
Concerning leggy plants, they also are up off the ground a little more too maybe before getting bushy which helps. Maybe leggy early is good. :+1:

2 Likes

Other than @THCeed and @Kami anyone else waiting on seeds from me please let me know. :grin::+1:
I wanna make sure those are isolated incidents.

2 Likes

Post is being slow for the odisha valley x blue sunshine you sent back at the beginning Feb 🤷. I got your other packs of Afghanis though :grin::grin::grin::pray:

2 Likes

Alright keep me updated for a bit longer. That was a little father travel. But I’ll resend soon if they don’t make it. :+1:

2 Likes