Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Tbh the past three pollinations I hit them once it did the trick but if you wanna hit them multiple times feel free :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Awesome to see the pollen be put to good use !

2 Likes

Ya thinking I want to get a few more bud sites pollinated. The pollen looked great. Dry and poofy. :+1:

1 Like

Looking green, man! Keep it up.

1 Like

Thank you! And welcome! :facepunch:

Alright last clone for a bit haha. This clone is from Dream Blush#3 had pretty long roots so popped her in soil. I guess I shoulda taken a photo.
Not sure if this will monster crop or not add it was in flower. Should be cool regardless. She was cloned in just sink water and a dash of root hormone at the beginning. Still had the one root node with two long roots coming out. I’d call it a success.

Is about 14 days since snip taken.

5 Likes

Dream Blush day 23F
Trimmed them up a couple days ago. Much more opened up now.

Been full blasting them with light for the last week so gonna slow down for a few days and give them a break.

13 Likes

Looking great in there. I can smell it through the phone

2 Likes

Zam express in the wild outdoors.

8 Likes

Afghani Auto f2

AA f2 volunteers didn’t grow as big in this reused soil. Not sure why. But ended up with 3 females.

Little Mephisto Creme tasmo going into flower

6 Likes

Lookin great!!

1 Like

Thank you! :facepunch:

1 Like

Amazing! I’m definitely gonna have to give those a try again soon.lol. After I murder 3+ seeds/seedlings of a strain I usually back off for a bit. Superstition I suppose idk just what my gut feels. Anyways I can’t wait those a great.

3 Likes

Haha. That’s why we have lots of seeds.:joy: if you need more of those Afghani autos please just lemme know, I still have a bunch. Like a thousand.

3 Likes

Sugar belts crosses by @Ottafish

Waiting on gender.
These want to be trees :deciduous_tree:

7 Likes

How old are these tall ones now?

1 Like

Just checked. 46 days since sprouted.

1 Like

Nice!! They’re definitely getting tall, eh??

1 Like

So i got a couple Ultimate Autos from dutch passion seed company i believe and wow! I dropped one to see and of course i overwatered and stunted but she is a grower! Looking like a 2ouncer right now but at least 3 weeks so gonna pack it on! This seems like a good strain to add yield to a strain.

6 Likes

I’ve heard amazing things about Dutch passion seed Co, very nice!!

2 Likes

Wow that girl is stacked. Heck yes she looks really good. :heart_eyes: seriously that is a beauty

1 Like