Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Ive read that she comes in 11-15% thc the breeder i think says low 20s. Either way if wanting to add weight she seems like a taker.

2 Likes

She looks gooey for sure. All the bud of a large plant wrapped up in that shorty.

The imo bucket is like a cake the top 4 inches is like carpet, with earthy compost underneath. Took a couple scoops for the jlf buckets.

Just started imo 3 in another bucket. Should be some good stuff.

Used left over bran from meal worms, pine needles leaves and wood mulch from the alley. Some cocoa coir, imo 2, and banana ffj.

3 Likes

Making the imo 3 pile.

Mixed into more mulch, leaves, wood and pine needles. Also some imo from both buckets and a little more imo 2. Mixed everything a bit Now see how it does. Should start noticeable inoculation within 36 hours. This is where you test your imo 2 for strength :muscle: :joy: this is gonna wipe me out for days.

4 Likes

I’m almost scared to ask, how do you check it for strength?

2 Likes

It will start growing and covering everything. Hopefully we’ll get to see.

1 Like

Taste test :rofl:

2 Likes

It was either taste of sniff :joy:. Either way, it’s shit going into your body :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Dream Blush 26F

Really loving top right #1 still

10 Likes

This link was given else where. Some instructions to follow but looks like I good place to get some not cannabis seeds. I’ve put in my first order for the $10 donation. https://freeheirloomseeds.org/

3 Likes

At this point, how would you compare the Dream Blush to Blue Kush and Dream6? Growth characteristics, vigour, branching, internodal spacing, flower structure, frost, aroma? Which characteristics come from which parent?

1 Like

Well I have not grown plain Blue Kush but these are heavily reminding me of Dream 6 in the smell, frost and looks department. They seem to be stacking pretty similarly, tho much better stacking on plant one. These seem more vigorous which makes sense being f1, more terpy, tho I’m growing them much better this round with different medium mix and inputs. All in all they seem like Dream 6. All 3 plants seem like keepers just like all the dream 6 plants I grew. None disappointed. These have been an easy grow with better form as I did have to do quite a bit of training gymnastics with the dream 6. Solid strong branches, low stretch. I think they are gonna plump up pretty good also. Again I am growing a little differently this time. Did I mention how wonderful they smell.

(Moms) Dream 6 flash back. (Last year)

Dream Blush Leaves look a little more indica leaning in my opinion.

10 Likes

Tomatoes getting tanky.

Just realized how little you can see them :joy:

8 Likes

Sugar belts crosses. These are very stinky.

8 Likes

Dream Blush#3

Dream Blush#1 clone

9 Likes

Picked up some mothers day strawberries, rhubarb, apricot tree and Grape vine Today. Of course I’ll be growing them. :joy: I wouldn’t have it any other way tbh.

4 Likes

Beautiful! Are you going to finish the clone outdoors?

1 Like

Yes. After probably cloning a few more branches.

1 Like

These two Afghani autos are just ridiculous. They now have a new buddy.

Kinda had the top on the left one a little too close to the light. Heavy light seems to spaz these suckers out.

7 Likes

New additions to the garden

Just noticed the spy in the window. Scoping stuff out.

6 Likes