Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

The little town we live in just lifted the ban on in-city chickens, my Mrs and I are stoked. With her being a kindergarten teacher, she does a unit on chickens hatching, and so has access to lots of chicks, usually for free! The problem now is, if we get a couple chicks, and we get a rooster or two, they’d obviously have to be culled (such a nice word, lol), and we’re pretty sure both her kids would murder US in our sleep if we killed them for being roosters :joy:🤦

4 Likes

My neighbor directly behind me has 4 chickens. I hit them up today asking for any chicken shit. They said they got a bucket of it from the last 6 months. Sweetness for the garden. I’ll mix a bunch in as I have to wait till end of May before I plant anything. Should have enough time to cook. I’ll just reduce the ratio to make sure it’s not too hot

4 Likes

Agree about the light, and also I really love marigolds!

1 Like

Marigolds are such good garden companions, and grow so easy. I completely drop the ball on keeping them around.

1 Like

Chickens are freaking awesome, just remember there’s some uncomfortable choices involved. It broke my heart to give away my rooster. But I actually enjoy the hens more without him

There’s not much better fertilizer than chicken poo. For some reason dogs really enjoy it also. :joy:

1 Like

If I had my other dog still no chicken shit would be safe in my yard. I loved him but he was gross some days. I have nothing to worry about now. I knew it was good stuff for a nitro boost

2 Likes

Was able to get the Grape in its forever home.

7 gal felt pot with holes in the bottom.

4 Likes

Trimmed #3 up of the Dream Blush.

Still allot going on down there but don’t want to chop her too hard. See how this one reacts before doing the other two

8 Likes

Dream Blush clones #1

7 Likes

These flipping sugar belts crosses are so strong smelling in veg. Back left one is a confirmed female

Front left one I’m pretty sure is male

9 Likes

Received my seeds from www.freeheirloomseeds.org. pretty legit if you ask me. Not bad for 10 bucks donation

Pretty packed with seeds too. @BeardedMech @RainToday and anyone else growing stuff

10 Likes

Dang! I’m gonna check them out.

1 Like

Me too, keep the heirloom thriving!!!

Wow nice haul for 10 bucks. I’ll give be that a look for sure.

1 Like

Holy shit, they have a ton of options! How did you figure out 15 things you want?

2 Likes

I know. I was just like throwing darts for most of them. As long as you follow the format things are breezy I guess. I made sure to allow substituting for like kind also. You can do unlimited orders as long as you donate it seems. And 1 non donation a year.
They even threw in a couple extras. :boom::boom:

1 Like

10 bucks for 15 packs of seeds is way better price than any chain store or garden center around here.

1 Like

I’ve gotta show my new storage solution. This one makes me giggly. Fits perfect in the mini fridge and saved a bunch of space. Also room enough for veggies and stuff too. Really accessible.

All organized now and inventoried. 270 strains mostly from og. When I say mostly I mean like 99%. Maybe 98%

Photo Storage Box 4" x 6", 18 Inner Extra Large Photo Case Large Photo Organizer Acid-Free Photo Box Storage Photo Keeper Photo Storage Case, Plastic Craft Storage Box for Photo Stickers Stamps Seeds (Black, 18 Boxes) Amazon.com

Curious how many strains yall actually have, some of you must have much more. :joy:

8 Likes

Funny, I just picked this up for my seeds. I was looking at the one you have for my veggie seeds. After opening the coin flip and dealing with seeds sticking to the stickers on pucks and dropping them everywhere. I felt this was a more elegant solution. I’m up to 22 strains thanks to you a d the rest of OG. I had about a dozen beans from my last grow and now I have a whole stash I can’t wait to grow! I feel very blessed.

5 Likes