Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

I’m at 72 days on one and about 2 weeks behind on the other. I need to do some defoliation like Kasper did. They’re getting a bit crowded.

6 Likes

Sterling job you are doing there amigo. Some lovely bud.

Ye I’m thinking of buying a cloner myself…keep me tuned on how it goes.

Did u get that on Amazon.?

Happy growing

P J

1 Like

No, that was on ebay. Just a little sucker but should work good for now. :crossed_fingers:

Sounds right :rofl: thank you. :facepunch:
These two started flowing after the 30 days they went about 45 before starting. Which gave them a huge boost

2 Likes

I made my own cloner… I thought it was going to be a bit of a job, but 20 minutes after I started I was almost don’t, and I was cutting the holes out with a Dremel, lol.

Also saved me like, $90

Ebay scores are wiiiicked tho!

3 Likes

Wow! That is a chunker. @BeardedMech

1 Like

Ya at some point probably. This was I think $35

2 Likes

$35?! Yeah, that’s a hell of a deal!!

Not gonna lie, feeling a lil silly not looking in ebay now, lol

2 Likes

Ive been looking on you tube since my post …ye I agree I think I could make one myself.i can get Amazon stuff shipped here. But it’s expensive.ye DIY

Thanks. Happy cloning

P J

2 Likes

I found the worst part was finding a black bucket. I’m still using a white one to be honest, I just change the water every couple of days to make sure there’s no algae

2 Likes

I’m having a hard time believing this has not started flowering. :rofl: @Tracker

Sorry for the fuzzy pics it’s a little windy.

5 Likes

That really does look like a bud forming on top, it isn’t??

2 Likes

Every branch all the way down.

1 Like

It has to be. These are about a week into flower. I’ll pull a few clones asap. But this mom I think im gonna hit with sour bubble pollen and the other that’s flowering blue moon rocks. Or I could do blue Kush pollen again

2 Likes

If it isn’t, I have to reevaluate every starting bud I’ve ever seen, hahaha

2 Likes

Ya and it’s both the Dream Blush clones from #1.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s trying to flower, but I think it will reveg. I don’t think it’s going to full-on flower through the height of summer.

1 Like

Regardless there are pistils screaming for pollen. What do you think I should hit them with?

2 Likes

Do you have a clone from the female that made Dream Blush?

1 Like

No I do not. You mean the BDJ6 mom right.?

1 Like