Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

My grow are is in my home office (I worked from home), so listening to the male trying to attract the female all freakin day :joy:🤦.

They’ll eat the fan leaves though, or at least the ones we had did. Of course, without revealing exactly what I’m growing in my tent, I can’t get quite as parental as I would have liked in requesting she apply a little more care to their lil home 🤦😂

3 Likes

Afghani autos. 45 days flower

11 Likes

Cherry Berry Chocolate Diesel (Black Cherry x BBD) x Chocolate Diesel looked looked like it was stretching to flower too. I’ll up pot and keep her in the greenhouse under veg lights. Need to get her outta the 2 gal pot

Dream Blush#3

10 Likes

WOW, those Afghani autos look great!! Nicely done!!

1 Like

Ya they are plumping up! Thank you! :facepunch:

Slight defoliation on sugar belts crosses

8 Likes

Something is definately off on these two containers.

But those little plants smell great! Especially the hubba Bubba haze. She has a very distinct tangy smell.
Not seeing any seeds on the afghanis or anything I hit, probably how I stored it.

8 Likes

Up potted the last sugar belts cross and the cherry Berry cocoa puffs :joy: In front of Dream Blush clone 3 under Dream Blush 3. :+1: also my mint is doing good.

About 60/40 cocoa coir perlite and/ potting soil. 3 bricks of cocoa about $10, 1/3 bag of $7 potting soil 1 cup of dry dr earth flower girl and a sprinkle of mycorrhizae filled up that bin. Should fill approx 3 5gal pots. About $5 /5gal full term. Fast math(since changed) so probably off. Not sure if that is pricey or not honestly. That diesel definately was going into flower outside also. Crazy

2 Likes

Dream Blush 3 almost there.

Dream Blush 2 should be close to 2oz dried. Some really nice solid spongy buds that yield nice in the grinder tho. The aroma coming out of the jar currently is straight Butter like buttered gin someone commented. Was very sharp gin at trim yesterday but now strangly enough overwhelmingly butter.

Actually DB#2 is my favorite so far. Her effect and taste anyways.
Only dried no cure and not completely dried. Very pine something flavor but I’m thinking it’s gonna smooth out to be something else something smoother. The buttery smell just makes you want popcorn. And the effect is pretty electric, clear headed but dumb more sativa side but relaxing and able to focus on nothing.

8 Likes

Anyone still looking for some afghani auto seeds?

12 Likes

Id take some Afghani autos!!

1 Like

You got it! Send me details :+1:

1 Like

I don’t wanna be a seed whore, you’ve already sent me a bunch, but if you’re looking to clear them out… :grin:

1 Like

I’ll get you some more sent out. I have tons still.

Sweet, thank you!! I wanna do a full Afghani auto run, as big of a pheno “hunt” as my lil space will allow :grin:. Seeing what you have going makes me really want to give this plant a shot in a better aquaponics system than I had initially… Better pH additives, better monitoring, better nutes… And I have to stop myself from supercropping! 🤦.

I’ll do my best to make ya proud of your beans in my grow :grin::grin:

3 Likes

You just growing them makes me too proud so don’t over do it. :joy:

3 Likes

I would like to slip a couple in while vegging.

1 Like

You got it. :+1:

Alright let me get these out and I’ll offer more up soon. Also have some other stuff to give away too.

You rock man, thank you!!

1 Like