Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

No problemo. :facepunch:

2 Likes

Nice looking :eyes: grows bro :sunglasses:, don’t know how I missed this journal. Watching now. :fire::comet::boom::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Awesome! Welcome :boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

The diesel is definately gonna have to reveg after being outside. So crazy.

6 Likes

On the male sugar belts I just removed from the tent, figured I’d check out how far the roots penetrated through the second grow bag since up pot and they were dense to the bottom.

Quick root take over
The rest are female tho.
That male was like Gumby (Gumby?) You could tie him in knots without breaking the stems. :joy:

Remaining 3 sugar belts cross females.

8 Likes

Nice looking females leftover :ok_hand:

Have to ask, have you named all your chickens?? I knew this Russian dude who had a few, he was as attached to them as I am to my pups… Although they didn’t seem to give 2 manure piles (lol) about him 🤷🤦

Gumby, and he had a horse… Goofy lookin thing, lol

1 Like

They are pretty dumb animals but yes I talk to them and have named all 7. They are a real pleasure to own honestly and they keep me moving around like the garden does. They are real easy to maintain too.

3 Likes

Dream Blush 3 still going strong. The frostiest of the 3

8 Likes

Oh shit, i thinking talking to any animal is a good idea when you’re going to be around them, if anything it gets them more used to you so they don’t attack you, haha… And really, don’t we all talk to our plants? :wink:

Our town council just approved 2 chickens per house, so we’re looking at it very seriously. A roost, bucket for feed and feed… It wouldn’t take long to cover the up front cost all of that with the price of eggs these days.

I hope you don’t mind my random, obsessive questions about your chickens, lol

3 Likes

Oh man, niiiice plant :ok_hand:

Oh man not at all. Chickens are well worth it for sure. :+1:

1 Like

Couple green house pics. The light was right. :grin:
Also size comparison from that Dream Blush to those Afghani autos.

8 Likes

Holy crap, those Afghani autos are HUGE!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind having a few. I’m intrigued with what you have done with them this run.

2 Likes

Right? Freaking ridiculous.

2 Likes

You got it! :+1: I’ll get them out soon. :facepunch:

2 Likes

These are one of those that pictures just don’t do them justice also.

2 Likes

@Gho13 @Sintax @DougDawson your package is in the mail. :+1: I’ll send out a few more tomorrow :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you…

2 Likes

My pleasure my friend.

1 Like