Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

I’m culling a couple backups today. Looks like ill have room for 2 more. Thinking nebula and Afghani autos…

3 Likes

Sounds awesome! Can’t wait to watch. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m really getting hooked on these autos. They smaller but goddamn they fast. I’m not even at 3 months with sour devil kush and its like 2 weeks maybe till done. Kinda like the idea of putting like 12, one gallons in my tent of all autos and skipping training.

3 Likes

Ya autos definately have their place in a continuous grow, not worrying about light times is actually so so helpful at times.

4 Likes

Yea thats the key. I’d rather have more variety then massive harvests and long wait. The quicker and more strains the better. Besides I’ve got 8 big girls in the yard.

3 Likes

Dream Blush clone#2 transplanted and re located as she was just not doing good in there and was starting to flower.

Roots looked good so idk.

6 Likes

Harvested some yucca stalks for the flowering fert.

5 Likes

Alright @Ottafish you talked me into it. Did a little twist and bend also.

8 Likes

I’m outa like…but I made it this far in you’re journaling. Keep up the amazing work

2 Likes

Some cool pics of Dream Blush #3. She still chugging along.

13 Likes

That looks ripe-n-ready to me. How long since it started on 12/12?

2 Likes

Cool pics bro. The bud structure and colors are impressive.

2 Likes

Man, she is a pretty little plant :ok_hand::metal:

1 Like

They started 12/12 march 25. So 75 days

2 Likes

Thank you, ya love the buds structure on all 3 of the moms this round.

1 Like

The 2 in jars both have a creamy sweet buttered rum smell and i’m picking up something similar from this one too along with pine. Definately want to grow these bigger.

4 Likes

Awesome!! Good to see ya. :+1:

2 Likes

Last outside Sugar belts cross showed male.

4 Likes

Afghani auto rdy anytime. Really cool looking buds on these two plants. Took a lower of each one, the buds are heavy/chunky all the way to the bottom on the fatty.

8 Likes

@luxton @Smooth @Tejas your package is in the mail. :+1:

4 Likes