Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Probably last pics before chop on these two Afghani autos.

11 Likes

Beautiful garden brotha!
Those Dream blushes look great, Happy harvest! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Thank you! They turned out freaking rad! I’m shocked that all three mother’s were so good, but I guess between the Dream 6 from @Tracker and Bog Blue Kush what else would one get :rofl:

4 Likes

Ok I think it’s litfa time on these sugar belts crosses.

9 Likes

I forgot it was a Bog BK on the other side. Epic! The Dream6 really pulls her weight in the outcrosses from the couple ladies I’ve seen here.

3 Likes

The creamy sweet butter smell coming from the jars is epic.

2 Likes

DB #2 is holding its solid pine flavor with a little bit of that buttery smell coming into the flavor. The smell is buttery with a little pine in the back end. Very interesting… absolutely phenomenal effects. Very energizing or electric or something

5 Likes

Alright someone else needs to grow these.

5 Likes

I’m contemplating what I’m going to pop to have ready to go in the garden when the autos finish. There is a high probability I will finish a couple Dream Blushes and Blue Taras.

4 Likes

Dude! Another person who tried this Dream Blush said he needed to get a one hitter. This stuff is wicked no joke. Like something i smoked when I was younger at a friend’s house and had to go walk around their back yard for awhile till it wore off. Or go hide in the bathroom. :rofl: after trying it again today it definately had me out there making plans with the clones. I highly recommend anyone that has these seeds to definately pop them. They were a super easy plant to grow, showed gender super fast too which is a huge plus. Curious to see if that trend continues

7 Likes

I can’t wait to run that Afghani auto, they look :eyes: stunning! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::fire::comet::boom::boom::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Man, I’ve been holding off on cutting mine down, waiting for more amber to show up… Looking at yours though, mine looks like a marshmallow held perfectly over a campfire… She’s coming down today!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to hear the smoke report! :+1:

2 Likes

Have the last two including yours out tomorrow. All packed up and ready to go just don’t want to overwhelm the mail lady. :grin: or make her mad at me…

2 Likes

Been very curious about those Blue Tara also.

1 Like

Ya I may leave them a couple more days actually.

2 Likes

Chickens love to dig through the root balls.

They meticulously remove all soil.

5 Likes

Helpful lil dudes, eh??

2 Likes

I just finished chopping mine down. I had some water issues early on with her and it shows, I also lesrned to not supercrop an auto, shortly after I had 🤦:joy:. But still, she was a fighter and stuck it out… I’m really happy with how she finished :metal:

She’s now in my wine fridge with a couple drunken cherry fog dogs… In a few weeks, they should all be nicely dried and ready for a smoke!

5 Likes

Thanks a lot buddy, really appreciate it. :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like