Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Looks awesome! Love how those buds nug up all the way down. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Also I sent you some awhile back, I’m guessing you didn’t get them. Even if you did no worries. I do have down I sent you some but coulda been my mistake

Man that Afghani smell sticks on you. It’s like all I can smell for a good while.

3 Likes

Me too man, most dense buds I’ve ever grown :grin:

When I was trimming, my Mrs came down and asked me to close the door, she could smell it everywhere upstairs :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I know i said last pictures but i lied. Bent those two long ass colas down on the lankier one and she started shooting those buds up. :rofl: might chop everything but those two colas because they seem like they want to continue. Also wanted to show this bud structure as I believe it shows the afghani side very well.

I recommend bending the tops enough to kick in the lowers on these I think.

10 Likes

Outside Dream Blush#1

This is what I think happened to my outside Frankenstein last year. Couldn’t figure out whether to reveg or flower also the little rocket ship Odisha. The silver nitrate injection hasn’t produced male parts yet but should still take a bit longer.

6 Likes

Did you end up with seeds in that?

1 Like

I didn’t intentionally pollenate it, but there may be some in there. It was my first time pollenating manually so I probably wasn’t careful enough, hahaha.

1 Like

If it pollinated itself they are definately fems. Would be cool to see what they do. In fact I’m almost wanting to run these again just to stress them with high and close led instead of silver for easy fems :rofl: or was that a different one?

1 Like

I will look :eyes: again to make sure I don’t have them. :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

No worries man I have too many of these seeds as it is haha. Not only that but i forget all the time who sent what to me and when. :rofl:

Oh no, I was definitely in there with some pollen, hahaha, but I was hitting 1 of the drunken cherry fog dogs I had going. But, I knew/know nothing about pollenating, so who knows if I did anything right, at the right time, dusting correctly… It’s a crap shoot. I decided to try it without looking into it at all, because I’m dumb :grin:

1 Like

Haha no I totally feel ya. It’s always a crap shot regardless. Like I used so much pollen on these afghanis and haven’t found a single seed. Some times I’ll pollinate one branch but the next branch over has all the seeds :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh no!!

Bahahahaha :joy:. That doesn’t give me much hope for the branch marking I did on my DCFD :joy:

I hit the branches with the orange pipe cleaner, in theory anyway, hahaha

2 Likes

You never know they can be buried in there. I’ll take tweezers and squeeze those calyx to check them. They are either like balloons or have a seed.

2 Likes

I’ll do just that in the morning, thanks for the tip!! :grin:

2 Likes

Nice I think you’ll get more light to more of the plants and you have the space. Now all those little shoots will grow up into nice buds.

1 Like

Early testing on the Afghani auto dried a day no cure, and please remember these are only my newbie assessments and I’m still learning. I’m also a very low smoker and have to take it easy as I’m a huge lightweight. So these are my opinions combined with limited others comments. :grin:
Quite the opposite effects with the afghani, much more indica than the Dream Blush which feels super sativa. A nice nighttime slowdown effect compared to the electric day time effect of DB. There is something nice in the flavor but needs some time curing. Not the instant flavor of DB. Nice to have both spectrums. These are going to yield well and even the more spindly budded one still looks to be very heavy. Chop time.

6 Likes

I’m right there with you. I have a trusted neighbor friend test mine to give feedback. He’s got a high tolerance.

3 Likes

Ya there’s a couple heavy smokers in the family. :joy: little update, effects are super relaxing on the Afghani. Definately needed some of this around. :+1:

4 Likes