Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Can you believe this GG4 IT’S 3 MONTHS IN VEG!!
Very slow out here in the cold I guess and every time she starts to take off I torture/train her.
20230211_134111

She has turned into an experiment

4 Likes

Smash that bitch with some pollen?
Looking tuff.

1 Like

Ya I have some blue sunshine pollen I could definitely see go good with gg4. Gonna have to get creative with a place to flower or since the rest of the plants around her are autos I could put her into flower there. Should be 12 hours of darkness outside for 2 months maybe?

1 Like

Sounds like a plan.

1 Like

@Maddawg here’s some of your babies getting big fast.
1 shoreline x docs og in middle
3 on left are LPC x docs og
3 on right are the Reeses cross

6 Likes

Another great giveaway here!!

2 Likes

Ya I think ima flower her in there with the autos since they probably won’t mind. Hopefully we still have enough darkness for a couple month since she’s out in a greenhouse. Then I’ll just pollinate the crap outta her with BS pollen. Also it should work out where the big auto comes down in two weeks and nothing else in there will have flowers. Flipped to 12/12 last night.

2 Likes

I am down to the last beans from the LPC #75 and Shoreline crossed with Doc’s OG. There were some really good plants in that small batch of beans.

I am running the male and Female LPC OG that I have selected from those beans. There should be some more LPC OG beans in the future.

You know I will be watching to see how yours turnout. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Ya somehow I only ended up with 3 total shoreline seeds(the rest I think fell out before I got organized and are probably in my mystery bag) and for some reason I had difficulty sprouting 2 of them, the third had no problem and is the best looking one outta the bunch so far. The lpc cross all popped and fast.

1 Like

grape dosi breath x citrus stomper/gold dipped strawberries reg auto

5 Likes

Released this csi Humboldt gg4 that I’ve had tied down to train, she doesn’t like to be restricted. Also flipped the lights in the greenhouse to 12/12 to see if I can flower her out here.

Yes I think I burnt her with either too much cal mag or nutes. But she’s been through worse.

3 Likes

Also some random other flowers. Clover, flax and cilantro.

6 Likes

Or too much light?
When they’re praying it seems to mean they’re stressed.
Only recently found out, and it makes sense.
And it saves on electricity. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Well she’s pretty far from the light. And it’s not all branches. I believe it’s under control as the new growth is doing great.

3 Likes

Here’s a zoomed out snapshot of my craziness

3 Likes

The widow auto crosses are starting to peak.

3 Likes

Looks like this little beauty is growing balls unfortunately.

1 Like

Up potting almost ready.

2 Likes

All up potted

5 Likes

Looking real neat!
Might wanna dim the light a bit to minimize the shock. :+1:
Thank you for growing!

1 Like