Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Lol, it’s a wiki scavenger hunt! Aka, I didn’t see it either

3 Likes

Oh, he linked this thread, but the wiki is in the free seeds thread several posts up

4 Likes

Ahhh ok hahah my bad

2 Likes

Damn right! Can’t make it too easy!

3 Likes

I actually did a scavenger hunt giveaway a while back in my thread, and people complained that it was too much work!

3 Likes

Lmao, damn lazy stoners can’t do a lil work to get those bean hook ups hahaha

3 Likes

Not really a planner yet. More of a throw pollen at something that I’m growing haha

5 Likes

It probably was :rofl: I’ve been reading through it the last couple of days and there is A LOT of stuff in it! Don’t let the negative ones cramp your style :muscle:t2::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m not sure how I missed this thread but its got baby chickens & holes in socks. I’m in :+1:

6 Likes

Right? I’ve ran across quite a few threads the last week or so that I was surprised I hadn’t seen. I’ve read tons of stuff from recent to 4-5 years old, so not sure how I miss things like this!

2 Likes

This is me except its “throw pollen on everything I’m growing” :rofl:

3 Likes

This is true, and fair. We kind of run wild in there, because I like a little bit of chaos… but I can see how searching through it would be… not everyone’s idea of fun. :bear::sweat_smile::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Seriously I find new threads all the time. Like where has this been? Sometimes I’m reading through ones and I’m like wow this is from 2018

6 Likes

The best is when you forget that you’re in an old thread, and you respond :grimacing:

3 Likes

Ya that’s pretty much me…

2 Likes

Ya I’ve done that😁

3 Likes

Same. Like @ix3u said though, there’s so much here, that you can’t see everything, so it’s really satisfying to find my way to “new to me” threads, like yours!

2 Likes

Thank you! Really learning as I go. I like to test boundaries and use everyone’s does and don’ts as guidelines. Seems there are so many ways to grow.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m kind of like “I’ll try anything once!”
This may be a dangerous thread to follow.

5 Likes

Haha. Ya I’m getting ready to dive more into fermented stuff and JLF type fertilizers. It has really got my interest.

4 Likes