Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Nice.
I’ve got about 20 gallons of various JLF inputs (Dandelion, arugula, food scrap, and cannabis) brewing away in my back yard, and I’ll tell you, they are the real deal. Dilution is 1 cup per 2 gallons water, or even lower concentration for the first six months!
I mainly use them in the garden and on house plants because my current cannabis soil is too hot to supplement.

4 Likes

Oooh nice! I’m sure I’ll be picking your brain as my grandpa used to say haha

1 Like

Punta cometa Oaxaca purple phenom

LSD

Banana kush ilgm

LPC CROSS

Sheberghan balk and Odisha valley

6 Likes

And of course

11 Likes

Hell yea, growing weed & kicking it with the chicks. American dream right there :100:

5 Likes

Ya I always wanted to raise chickens tbh. Growing stuff/gardening I love all that.

3 Likes

Just going to put this here for ppl to find.
The Gank Move strain that I did giveaways for is

Grape Smash (Grape Cola x [Kosher Kush x OZ Kush])

Grape Pop ([Pakistani Chitral Kush x Purple Unicorn F3] x 77 Panama F2)

5 Likes

Got a pretty good haul of seeds from one small 4" long branch on the Shoreline OG x LPC OG Pollen
and on the couple little branches LPC OG x LPC OG Pollen.

I actually chopped them earlier than the bud as those seeds were falling out. I found maybe 2 premature seeds (light colored hard) and allot of non viable seeds (crush between your fingers) the rest look nice

9 Likes

If any mothers are watching don’t miss out on this!!

1 Like

Once I get caught up on current obligations I’ll give away a couple packs if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

That Grape Pop has some interesting genetics. Is the LPC OG, London pound cake?

2 Likes

Ya London Pound Cake x Docs OG = LPC OG the original seeds came from @Maddawg . I had two males that I harvested the pollen from one was very stinky but this wasn’t a planned selection, more of a hey I want more LPC seeds. Haha

2 Likes

As for the actual buds they are getting close.
LPC OG

Shoreline OG

7 Likes

That’s looking excellent, i couldn’t resist chopping it if I were you :wink:

1 Like

Ya trying to go just a little longer. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Haha I dig it, I’m the same way, “looks good, better leave it another week” haha

3 Likes

So I see all cloudy, and 5-10% amber (on second pic anyway). What do yall shoot for?

2 Likes

Ya those are on the little leaves tho. I was thinking a little amber underneath. That amber in there is so dark tho. I don’t think I’ve seen it so ambery. Haha no one else in my house smells diesel but I swear I do in the shoreline. What are the smells usually on the shoreline @Maddawg maybe I can narrow it down.

2 Likes

The shot out shed greenhouse with LEDs.

6 Likes

Actually after re looking at those trichomes I think they are ready. Probably chop in the next couple days.

1 Like