Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Instead of looking for each thread I’ll just message here. @Tracker @Maddawg @Tejas your beans are in the mail this morning. I have two stamps left so I’ll give away two 10 packs of the LPC F2 if anyone wants to try/vault them. I’ll actually send an extra 10 if someone would germ test them. Have to be US Only.

4 Likes

Sweet! Thank you for heads up.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Did you give rhe last 2 packs away yet? Dibs if not. I started a new grow this past week so I could fit some in now and pics on my thread

2 Likes

i would do a germ test on em if you would like and whatever pops i will grow out

2 Likes

Edited: we got him hooked up with stamps :100:

3 Likes

Ok @3rdgengrower and @NICO send me your details and I’ll get you 15 each and that would be great if you could both grow them out. If you could at least pop 5 each that’s all I’m asking. If you want to grow them out great!

Thank you guys this is great!!

2 Likes

You rock!!! I’ll take any help on stamps I can get and I’ll send you some beans to boot… I’m good on pucks tho.

:+1:

2 Likes

Send me a dm and I will get a book of stamps out to you.

2 Likes

Fem Frankie being a show off in the garden…

8 Likes

Fell over and almost crushed the oaxaca.

I think their fine tho. Broke 2 cups

6 Likes

This is a Widow Maker auto. Ak47 x white widow. From @repins12 She was doing so well I was like, hey I can top her. Well she instantly went into flower haha.

She’s planted in the ground

5 Likes

Broken leg……yes, broken Oaxacan……no! :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Lol sacrifice the body for the plants!

2 Likes

Everything is coming along real nice @Kasper0909 :+1:t2: !

1 Like

Did the chop thing yesterday morning on the tent. I’ll slow dry for up to 7 days in the tent then finish them in a less humid closet. Then I can pull some already vegging plants from the greenhouse.
I’m thinking 2 x banana kush fem the one fem Frankie and the 3 REG Pound Cake Rippers. Maybe the 2 LSD crosses. That’s 8 and I’ll leave 4 females only in the tent putting outside any females above that and reveging them outside or maybe in the greenhouse this should clear out a few males.
Definitely going to be slanging some pollen inside and outside. Current pollen on hand Blue Sunshine, Sour Bubble, Blue Kush, Shiskaberry.

If anyone has any suggestions on any of this I’m all ears. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I think this was a picture of when I fell on the plants yesterday haha

7 Likes

@NICO mailed your seeds out this morning, coming from AZ. Haven’t heard from @3rdgengrower yet.

2 Likes

Ok so we’re going to take @3rdgengrower outa the mix as I haven’t heard from him. I have an envelope ready to go if any one is interested?

2 Likes

sorry brother bin busy with some family stuff whats up

1 Like