Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Just installed the roosting bar upgrade pack.

Old reclaimed wood version

4 Likes

5 Likes

Ok so now it’s time to see if I’ve learned anything. Or if my first sativa experience will fail… :joy::rofl:
Punta cometa Oaxaca

I don’t know I’m pretty nervous with my mix

These will be outside

5 Likes

looking good have you used any the other promix cubes

1 Like

Usually the yellow bags but they are always running out and substituting the red.

Honestly I love this stuff

1 Like

i love the red and black ones i kill everything with the yellow not sure what im doing wrong with it and saturday when i went to get more all they had was blue and black ones they are the size of 2 of the other ones i even got one that was white and black that was the size of 4 of the red and black killed everything in it do you use it more than once or just one and done

1 Like

That’s all I’m using currently

1 Like

Anyone ever grow tobacco? Getting a feel before I go full send. They definitely like to be unrestricted. These were started the same time. The one was up potted.

5 Likes

I’ve never seen anything other than the yellow and this red

sure wish i lived closer to some you guys im more of a hands on learner and where i am there just isnt anyone that messes with it well im sure there is some guys that do but its still like its in the 80s here noone talks about it

1 Like

nice little chat got to get back to work have a good one

1 Like

That’s what this site is for. :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

I know it’s not hands on learning but it’s close.

Woo hoo! Still gonna be able to shoot me over some now that ur run is done?

Are u the one the made and sent out the gank move?

1 Like

As long as your soil is not hot you should be fine. Remember these will stretch 3-3.5 times. Good luck!

1 Like

Absolutely I’ll put you a package together and get them shipped out. I did not make the Gank Move, Nutty North Genetics did and was willing to send me some extras for giveaways. Thank you @Tejas just received your stamps my friend.

1 Like

Well I got two plants started of it so I guess I was trying to figure out where to post updates of em 🤷

1 Like

Ya I only added flowering organics which had a very small amount of nitrogen. And some dolomite, worm casting and some living soil powder in the hole which is just myochorzia or however you spell it.

1 Like

Your package made it to the mail drop. I will get over there to pick it up today. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Oooh awesome I’m excited to see how they do. I still have a pack for myself plus a bunch of auto crosses with the same male that created this auto from winter and a couple others thrown in.

Pretty great smoke.

5 Likes

And the root beer one which should be interesting

Mean Mug ([GMO x Rootbeer Bc1] x Rootbeer Bc2)
Bred by Freeborn Selections

(Mean Mug # 5 x Mean Mug # 8)

5 Likes