Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Don’t think you saw this.

Grape Smash (Grape Cola x [Kosher Kush x OZ Kush])

Grape Pop ([Pakistani Chitral Kush x Purple Unicorn F3] x 77 Panama F2)

3 Likes

Awesome! Good to hear.

1 Like

Posting the updates here would be great. Sorry missed that part

I did, that cross is def a mutt, curious how the variations are gonna be and what it’s gonna express with so many genetics crossed into it

I’m also running a Pakistani chitral Kush cross as a tester for @TestOfOath so I’m curious if I’ll notice some similarities

2 Likes

Wonder if this is the grape smash

https://marijuanagrow.shop/seeds/dark-horse-genetics/grape-smash/

1 Like
1 Like

This looks like some good info on the grape pop maybe??

2 Likes

Are there usually less genetics in anything other than landrace?

2 Likes

I mean u def got a point there

1 Like

Gonna grow one of the ilgm banana kush outside since I already know it’s female and also I’ll hopefully get an opportunity to test two different pollen s on them.

I’m thinking if everything goes good Blue Kush pollen outside on some lowers maybe Shiskaberry inside or Blue Sunshine. Don’t want to chance cross pollination with these strains. Also I have to hit that Fem Frankie outside. Shes very pungent. Someone said she smelled like skunk but I think she’s just stinky and beautiful…

2 Likes

My grandmother worked a tobacco field one summer as a youngin, she said they got insanely high from rubbing up against the plants in the course of their picking :rofl:

4 Likes

Oooh sounds like some fun to be had there.

1 Like

They really should throw you a tenth pip party.
I’ve been waiting for that tenth pip now forever, and now that I have it I feel no different.

3 Likes

You should be able to trade 10 pips in for one small Scotty Pippen bobblehead underneath your name :+1:

3 Likes

U have to hit that 11th one to feel special :laughing::joy::rofl:

Team 11 pip right here

4 Likes

Or you get the title Peter Piper Pipper

3 Likes

Ain’t no one talking to you 11 pippers up there. Probably take me a year to get another pip haha

4 Likes

Haha I don’t even know how to get em, much like my seeds they just kinda showed up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Pretty sure its from liking & getting your posts liked. But in AZ’s case, he’s just cool so they came with his account :+1:

3 Likes

Ya he came pre pipped… Not I haha freaking auto correct

2 Likes