Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Frankie Fem back at it. Now topped as of a couple days ago

Odisha Valley looking pretty good. Fingers crossed this is a female. Best looking so far outta the three.

10 Likes

Oaxaca after transplant. Look like they’re ready to kick into gear.

Widow Maker fem auto @repins12

I figured I’d give auto topping a try since everyone says no. Just wanted to see what would would happen. Pretty good stretch after topping
The plant up front is a Pound Cake Ripper from @Maddawg

10 Likes

2 GG4 x (Big Yield x Mi5) auto regs by @chronix

Recovering from hail storm confirmed fem

In the ground unconfirmed

Hoping this one is a female cuz it’s gonna get some size I believe

7 Likes

Chickens loving their new hangout spot.

11 Likes

I opened up the seeds today to get some into water and this is what I found. 2 seeds look to be 100% 2 are slightly less cracked than the 5th one which is in 1/2. Sorry if it was something I did wrong in opening the puck but it really looks as if the rollers forced the puck together crushing the seeds. I will drop the ones thst I have for sure to see what they do, I will updates as soon as there is any movement.

2 Likes

Wow. I have not seen that before. That’s crazy!!
Which were those again?

2 Likes

I see those were the LPC OG f2. No worries,
I’ll get you some more out!
I’ll put them in a ten hole which should be indestructible. Might break their rollers if they are that serious about rolling lol.

3 Likes

LPC OG × LPC OG. The puck says 16 and there were 2 that were not damaged and 3 that were semi damaged but may still work. They are in water so I will let you know when they do/don’t pop.

2 Likes

Also make sure you sprinkle those crushed seeds in your pot. They have allot of nutrients haha

2 Likes

You can hold off on sending more, the ones that made it should be ok.

2 Likes

I’ll get them sent out pretty quick,

2 Likes

It’s no problem I have enough. :grin:

2 Likes

giphy

5 Likes

Ok great. Do you need the address again or do you have it still

I grow organically and use anything that is organic in my soil. I came across a couple old puzzle pieces yesterday when I was burying scraps in the worm/soil bin.

The substrate is mostly worm castings by the end of a cycle, my worms are my most valuable asset in the garden.

2 Likes

That’s amazing I love that!! Loving the organic gardening, there’s just no going back!
I still have your address

1 Like

I need to get the worm department installed. I have a big bag of ewc but growing the worms is part of the whole in my opinion. I’m growing meal worms so… Also the meal worm casting I’ve tried and I’m sure they work great since it’s just basically carrot/bran poop. The microbes should be good. I already have the chicken department installed and that will be a great help for many things. Having the mulch pile inside the run is amazing as they just sit there scratching and popping.

3 Likes

My daughter caught two baby quail the musta got separated from their mom. And dad since they are monogamous or whatever.

10 Likes

Wonder if they will get along with your chickens.

3 Likes

Some ppl raise them pretty much exactly like chickens, but they would need their own run as they are more wild and will run away. Unlike chickens

3 Likes

This LPC is a pretty one, just getting ready to show sex. Very jagged and sharp

LSD x Northern Berry

Heading to the tent within a couple days, I’ll take better pictures soon

Tomatoes

14 Likes