Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Alright getting there. Time to get them big and get all the males identified and removed.

Top left is banana kush fem
Top right is Frankenstein fem
Top middle, middle left, front left is Pound Cake Ripper.
Middle right and front right is LSD x Northern Berry.

Took the tent fans and light down and redid everything as it was all rigged up and hanging weird.

So as soon as I weed out the males I’ll probably stack the remaining females and get them in more dirt Maybe 3 more gallons and get them some size this time before flipping…
I think the big front LPC cross is a male is see crab claws. I think that’s what I read.

4 Likes

@Gonzo received the stamps!!.

Thanks again.
I’ll start doing some giveaways soon. Still need to get a couple packs re shipped or shipped first.

2 Likes

Awesome man glad it made it.

Hey I’m having a helluva time keeping aphids off my tomato plants. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Dust the shit out of it with either cayenne pepper or cinnamon, or a spray bottle with light concentration of dawn and water, that takes out most things

2 Likes

Thanks @AzSeaindooin420 cuz Spinosad didn’t work, nor did Maggie’s Vegetable spray which had (Pytherins?) And all kinda other stuff. My sister said dish soap & water a week ago… should have listened! I’ll give it a try now.

One drop of dawn to 32oz of water?

1 Like

I do a small squirt then fill the spray bottle, typically most insects like that breathe through their skin so the dawn takes away the needed oils and they suffocate

2 Likes

I did the dish soap and water last year. I had a ton of aphids on my peppers. Just keep spraying them off later in the evening . Ultimately I think what finally got rid of them was either the LABS or it finality got to hot for them. Regardless after I hit them with LABS they disappeared. This year I’ve had them on the clovers but nothing else, so growing clover seems to attract them away from everything else. My favorite method lately is to grow something else a pest likes better, then they stay off my tomatoes and peppers.

3 Likes

Like az said dish soap and water seems to work alright tho

1 Like

Also they didn’t touch my tomatoes last year as they liked the peppers more I guess. They were in the same planter. As long as you don’t let them get too outta control probably.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to re visit the LABS if I get them again allot just to see as they literally were gone after using that

2 Likes

Is labs going to send me down another DIY rabbit hole that consumes weeks? :wink:

2 Likes

Oh ya!! Haha
LABS will send you down several rabbit holes haha. Takes about a week but super easy. Should be one of your tools honestly.
It’s just rice wash water that sits for a few days then you add milk, let set about 5 days. Lactic acid bacillius

2 Likes

I’ve got rice & organic grass fed milk. Do I need more than that? Guess I should search for the LABS thread eh. Is it something that’ll help my plants grow better going foward?

1 Like

No that’s it just wash some rice with about a cup of no chlorine water, put it(water) in a jar with a piece of paper towel over the top. Let Sit for a couple days. Once you smell the slightest sweet smell it’s ready to add milk. I usually just add a couple cups of milk and let sit in the cupboard only covering the top with something porous. It will separate into 3 layers after around 7 days(depending on how warm the area is) the warmer the faster. Cheese on top, pull that out and feed to you pets. Very culture rich like yogurt, tastes like sour cream. You can cut it with a butter knife like a pie then remove. Nice yellow liquid in the middle and the debris on the bottom. Just strain out the debris and you have labs. Store it in the fridge sealed.
I envy your organic milk.

Basically you are just cultivating lactic acid bacillius. Hence the milk

When using as a foliage spray be very careful as you can crisp up your leaves. I think it’s diluted like 1 teaspoon per gallon start there anyways. And spray just before lights out or when it’s dark If drenching the soil you can’t really use too much. @Gonzo

Some make it more complicated, with measurements and stuff.

These guys made it easy

This site made it more understandable to me as to an outline of what it is and does.

6 Likes

Also I use this to sanitize the chicken coop.

1 Like

Fig tree and pomegranate tree/bush. I’m very curious how a fig tree is going to do in an sip since they like to drink from the top.

7 Likes

GG4 x (Big Yield x Mi5) auto regs Showing female @ 24 days from sprout!!

11 Likes

Beans Received! :tada:

Pretty excited about these beans…

Thank you @Kasper0909 :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Awesome they weren’t crushed inside were they? Had one of those hollow ones get crushed recently

1 Like

Guard lizard on standby next to the Oaxaca.

9 Likes