Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Ya some in my household are always wanting to poison weeds in the yard, it’s all I can do to stop it. Haha. There are lots of resources in ones yard especially if you have weeds haha.

1 Like

Wow just tested this LPC OG. Not f2.

Pretty freaking rad I was not expecting after a couple days in the jar. The taste was very herbal very flavorful. Maybe sage? Something a little minty. Makes you feel lighter. And a creeper. Not like it makes you feel like a creeper, but it creeps up on you.Very anti depressive

2 Likes

My bad! Misunderstood your post

2 Likes

The world below the tomatoe plant.

Pretty sure there’s some aphids, wether they go to the tomatoes are stay in the clover we shall see

5 Likes

2 GG4 x (Big Yield x Mi5) auto

The hail slapped auto is doing pretty good too

Water bottles turning green.

Not sure if that’s a good thing
Inside looking good after the transition

Fingers crossed only a couple males. Definitely going to give them more time veg.

6 Likes

I’m loving the chickens and I’m a sucker for a shed :joy: or greenhouse. Nice work here bro. Will be sticking around :sunglasses:

1 Like

Awesome!! Welcome

1 Like

Widow maker auto

4 Likes

I’ve had this bottle for about a year so I need to test it on something.

I’m thinking this auto.

6 Likes

Did you get any germination yet?

the first ones were worse off than i thought and none of them even got tails. i picked up the mail yesterday and the new seeds arrived safely and 1/2 of them hit the water. Sorry for the time it took to respond, i broke my primary device i used to connect and only have access for a few minutes here and there. I will update you as soon as there is any or no movement. thanks again for the beans you really went out of your way when you didn’t have to. I truly appreciate that. Overgrow the World!

3 Likes

Was my pleasure!!

2 Likes

Little lst on the known females(banana kush, Frankenstein) really like these clips as opposed to tie downs

6 Likes

Booom! #11
which-is

4 Likes

Nah that’s only 10 your counting wrong. :rofl: kinda makes you go cross eyed trying to count those.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Big mama

6 Likes

3 PC Oaxacan

5 Likes

Love watching those Oaxacan grow!

Oh and pips? Gotta hit that lucky number 13 for real street cred. :rofl:

3 Likes

Led lighting just doesn’t do them justice. They are very pretty plants.

3 Likes