Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Jèsu Crìsto! That Frankenstein exploded!

3 Likes

Yes she has me a little nervous. I’ve never grown anything so large personally

I’m sure you’re aware, but word on the street is that she is a Nitrogen MONSTER

2 Likes

I have chickens. :sweat_smile: might just start cageing a couple around her. Started feeding her straight kitchen scraps

1 Like

Probably going to flip these tonight.

Back left corner: Fem Banana Kush
Back right corner: Fem Frankenstein
Back middle and front: LSD x Northern Berry
Other Two Pound Cake Ripper

Hoping for 2 outta 4 of the regulars to be female but I’m a little suspicious

10 Likes

Big Birthenstein. Zoomed out.

Not sure what to do from here. Just LITFA? Top more? Start packing extra nitrogen in the soil? Stake it?

9 Likes

Depends on if u care or not about having a 12-14 ft plant in your yard. The more you top it the more it will bush out instead of up but now is def the time to decide

6 Likes

Yeah, I think you’re basically out of lateral growth space, so I’d say no more topping if it were me.
Stakes or some kind of structure to train her onto would be beneficial IMO. That way you can keep her nice and open, and keep her off the ground… it looks like she’s gonna need help with that.

There are so many ways to quickly apply bioavailable N that, if you feel good about your starting soil, I think you can hold off… @JohnnyPotseed would probably like to see her, and while he’s here, maybe he can give some advice.

3 Likes

She’s looking very nice there cuz. How you do, or what you do from here is up to you and your preferences. Either way, topping more or not, I’d put some stakes around her to help hold her up. Those 3 main cola tops can be bent over, instead of topping, if you so decide. Frankenstein does get very hungry for Nitrogen. I use the TPS N-Primer from Amazon, but there are many out there.
I prefer to get bottles of each different nute used. That way I can mix my own strengths rather than go with som premix notion by others, using combo nutes. Mainly because to give a ‘heavy’ dose of one nute, if using a premix combo, means you’ll be giving an equally heavy dose of other nutes, that may not be needed.

6 Likes

I’m thinking I’ll give her a little blood meal and I might as well add some bone meal too. I have a few bamboo stakes laying around so I’ll get them punched in. Thanks for the feed back. I’m trying the straight organic nutes and soil.

4 Likes

Wow did not realize the banana kush was flowering back there already

I just realized I only had it on 14 hrs of light and this is the second time I’ve made that mistake and this has happened. Well better start getting the pollen warmed up…

10 Likes

Oaxacanites

12 Likes

Couldn’t find the 5th seed after digging around so we’ll call it 4 out of 5.

9 Likes

3 Likes

Damn I love those long fingers! I’ll be right behind you as soon as my Trainwreck girls are finished.

2 Likes

Looks like the 2 Pound Cake Rippers in the tent are female so gonna have a full tent. Not sure yet about the 2 LSD x Northern Berry but put one outside as this tent is getting crammed.

Back left banana kush
Back right and front right LPC cross

Middle Frankenstein
Front LSD cross

12 Likes

Good news. At least 1 of the three Oaxacan is showing female. Other two not completely sure yet.
First pic female

10 Likes

here are the 3 Odisha valley

And 2 sheberghan balk

Remember these got beat up pretty bad by the hail storm

9 Likes

Right on @Kasper0909 , you grow a nice selection of genotypes. Those Odisha Valley are sure looking the part! Holy skinny leaf! :+1:

3 Likes

Ya they are super thin leaves haha. Thanks for stopping by.

2 Likes